failure to install from githum - URGENT

Gabriella Scatà

Sep 22, 2022, 3:51:57 AM9/22/22
to devtools
Hi everyone,
I am having this issue but funny enough only on my PC With Windows 10, but not on the work PC with Windows 10 Enterprise.
I don't what is the difference between the 2 that is causing this issue:

<devtools::install_github("green-striped-gecko/dartR@dev", ref = "dev", lib= "/path.name")
Error: Failed to install 'dartR' from GitHub:
            ! System command 'Rcmd.exe' failed>

It's not the package because the installation of the same package works on the work computer.

I found lots of posts on this issue, but no real solutions...
I would really appreciate some help on this!

Thanks a lot
Gabriella

Gabriella Scatà

Sep 22, 2022, 5:15:00 AM9/22/22
to devtools
Just a note that install_github was working perfectly fine before...