Examples and research papers about Credit Scoring and Risk Management with R

Marcos Ortiz

Nov 11, 2014, 3:14:13 PM11/11/14
to rdata...@googlegroups.com
Regards to all the group.
I'm in the process of a job application, and I have to build an accurate model for Credit scoring. I've read a very good paper on this topic called "Boosting Prediction Accuracy of Bad Payments in Financial Credit Applications" written by Russel Pears and Raymond Oetama of the Auckland University of Technology, NZ, but I'm looking more examples of this in R (This paper is part of the Rare Association Rule Mining and Knowledge Discovery book).
All comments and suggestions are welcome.