Looking for data analysts to work on India’s largest data exchange!

ri...@socialcops.com

Jul 28, 2015, 4:03:55 PM7/28/15
to RDataMining
Hi all,

I hope you are enjoying the monsoon showers!

I’m Richa, and I am a resident entrepreneur at SocialCops, a data technology firm on a mission to drive decisions through data. We help organisations to collect, analyse, and visualise data to make better sense of data. Currently, we are working with around 140+ non-profit partners across the world such as Tata Trusts, Next Billion, Swades Foundation, Magic Bus & Pratham. We also work with Government partners including Government of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Uttar Pradesh.

We are looking for enthusiastic data analysts who are passionate about analysing data from the ground and believe in the power of correlation to unearth some of the most interesting insights to impact larger policy level decisions. Find out more & apply here.

Check out all our open positions here: socialcops.com/careers.

Best,
Richa