Re: [TANKS] Digest for rctankcombat@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John Pittelli

Oct 12, 2023, 5:41:53 PM10/12/23
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
 Congrats on everything Caleb.  We’ve not had battles in a long, long time.  My tank is currently gathering cobwebs , taken apart for some upgrades, but with no battles insight , now languishes in my basement.  Would love to have a reason to bring the mighty PZII out of mothballs. Maybe a spring battle? Bob Amend created a Facebook page, he’s in PA and had been trying to find battle sites.

On Thursday, October 12, 2023, 5:34 AM, rctank...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Caleb Smith <3219...@gmail.com>: Oct 11 08:40PM -0400

It's been a rough couple years for the SCC. Suffering humiliating personnel
shortages after the debacle known as the Zombie War and lack of defense
contracts during Trump's era of world peace left the SCC tired,
short-staffed, and broke. Falling back on their trusted chicken business
till things improved, the Smith Clan was able to hang on and eventually
rebrand their company into the now formidable PAGin™. (Pennsylvania
Agricultural Guard inc.) Using grants supposed to fund the fight against
the spotted lantern fly, PAGin™ has been able to build a new compound in
the hills of Pennsylvania while expanding its tank divisions with excellent
armor acquired from the Afghanistan black market. Business is booming.
During all this, PAGin™ has not forgotten the atrocities committed against
them at the hands of Tri-Pact and their cohorts. Retaliation has been the
ever present motivation.
There are reports of PAGin™ possibly building a dirty bomb disguised as a
shipment of bug spray, intended for delivery to Tri-Pact headquarters
during their annual budget banquet. The accuracy of these reports is hard
to verify as the only information available is from migrant illegal
immigrants doing short term ag work for the clan on their way to NYC.
Will Tri-Pact act on these reports? Will there be conflict between these
warring factions yet again? Only time will tell but in the meantime PAGin™
will be sharpening their swords, ready for the day.

What's up everyone? It's been a while and it's been so quiet here. Anyone
out there still wanting to battle RC Tanks?
These last two years have been busy ones for me but I'm happy to say I came
out on the other side with a beautiful wife and a lovely piece of property
in the hills of PA. I've got enough room here that we could have battles
here if people want to. I'd love to host. If anyone is out there and wants
to battle let me know and we'll see about keeping this hobby alive!

odyssey...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2023, 10:37:49 PM10/12/23
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a link to the page he made?

odyssey...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2023, 10:43:16 PM10/12/23
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Caleb, where are this hills you speak of?
On Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 5:41 PM, 'John Pittelli' via R/C Tank Combat

Caleb Smith

Oct 12, 2023, 10:59:35 PM10/12/23
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
I live near the town of Sunbury.

Derek Engelhaupt

Oct 13, 2023, 3:55:13 AM10/13/23
to rctank...@googlegroups.com

Steve Tyng

Oct 13, 2023, 6:12:38 AM10/13/23
to R/C Tank Combat
I'd be up for a battle.  Good to see old friends.  Might bring a gkid or two.

wsmo...@aim.com

Oct 14, 2023, 8:09:22 AM10/14/23
to rctank...@googlegroups.com

Caleb Smith