Interest in Pennsylvania

Bob Amend

Dec 31, 2020, 1:15:05 PM12/31/20
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Anyone still interested in doing this in southern Pennsylvania?
Thanks,
Bob

Sent from my iPhone

jvragu47

Jan 1, 2021, 9:01:57 AM1/1/21
to R/C Tank Combat

Yup.

gettysb...@aol.com

Jan 1, 2021, 1:26:23 PM1/1/21
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Okay, who are you and where are you located?
Thanks,
Bob

jvragu47

Jan 2, 2021, 6:18:08 AM1/2/21
to R/C Tank Combat
John pittelli. Severn md

J-MaxRC

Jan 2, 2021, 8:52:00 PM1/2/21
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow tanker!

I would be glad to do the trip to Pennsylvania if somebody organise a battle ...

For now, being Canadian, the border is lock down for ground travel, but depending on when if you do happen to organise a battle, maybe things will be better(sadly not likely for now) and I would be glad to dust off and or repair the SU-76 and T-70 to do the 14h trip down south Pennsylvania!!!....

Keep us in updated!

Regards

Jean-Maxime St-Pierre

dwco...@comcast.net

Jan 5, 2021, 10:09:51 PM1/5/21
to R/C Tank Combat
I'm in. The tank definitely needs maintenance first, though!

Bob Amend

Jan 9, 2021, 10:56:50 AM1/9/21
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
I’m going to try to contact the state to see if one of the state game lands can be used as a battle site.
Post pictures of your tanks.
Thanks,
Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2021, at 10:09 PM, dwco...@comcast.net <dwco...@comcast.net> wrote:

I'm in. The tank definitely needs maintenance first, though!

Caleb Smith

Jan 10, 2021, 8:25:08 PM1/10/21
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
I'm still around with my Locust. Needs some work but I'd love to get back into this.

odyssey...@aol.com

Feb 16, 2021, 11:32:53 PM2/16/21
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
updates?

not sure if i could make the trip but would still be interested if nothing else other than seeing everyone again

chris

Message has been deleted