Re: [TANKS] Digest for rctankcombat@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

John Pittelli

Feb 1, 2023, 10:42:59 AM2/1/23
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
If there’s a battlefield , they will come.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, February 1, 2023, 4:33 AM, rctank...@googlegroups.com wrote:

ROBERT AMEND <Gettysb...@aol.com>: Jan 31 05:00PM -0500

Hello all,
I’m in the process of reaching out to several sources in a attempt to find a battle site here in or around York County, Pa.
I am contacting the Pennsylvania Game Commission about the possibility of using State Game Lands as a battle site as well as the Republic Landfill between Yorkana and Freysville, Pa. Years ago the landfill and the Yorkana Fire Department allowed us to use the pond for RC Warship Combat. They have grass fields surrounding the landfill that would be perfect.
I’m looking for some good tank pictures that I can put together for a presentation.
Not sure if there is still any interest in getting this going again or not?
Thanks all,
Bob

Sent from my iPhone
"wsmo...@aim.com" <wsmo...@aim.com>: Feb 01 12:51AM

Bob,
I tried to send some pictures but they got kicked back. Can you pull them off the website?

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

Jean-Maxime St-Pierre

Feb 1, 2023, 11:33:43 AM2/1/23
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Yes!
If there is a battle organised, I will do the 13+ hours  trip to be there with a bunch of projects mostly completed and hopefully a friend or two!!

So, count me in!

Thanks and have a nice day!

Jean-Maxime St-Pierre

--