Down Time or Fun Time?

odyssey...@aol.com

Mar 22, 2024, 12:11:33 AMMar 22
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
I haven't seen or heard anything for a little while and was about to start writing this email to see what's all been going on but did a quick email search first and it seems I missed 2 emails, one from Calib (sp?) and one from Steve but otherwise quiet.

So with there being a bouts of down time since the start of COVID (?) what's been happening? I think there was a battle or two since then iirc that I couldn't get to, but has there been anything else going on?

I know Calib (I'm sure I'm spell it wrong, sorry) was working on one or two new things, the tank being one, but I thought there was something else.

Oh, there was a tank battle (or 2?) in Gettysburg (or there abouts) I remember hearing about, but other than that it seems to be quiet, either that or my phone isn't listing all notifications like it should be.

And no, I haven't gotten anything done myself.

So are you in down time, collecting dust, waiting for the next major battle? Meeting up with a few local battlers running about showing off your vehicles? Or have you given up on participating but like to keep up on current postings?

Chris

PS

Currently watching some recordings from 2013

Steve Tyng

Mar 22, 2024, 2:08:14 PMMar 22
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
I'm slowly building a new set of tracks for the Cromwell.  Hope to be ready for any battles this year.

ST

Derek Engelhaupt

Mar 22, 2024, 3:00:07 PMMar 22
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately moving from MN to TX didn't put me any closer to the battlefield.  I do have all the pieces printed for a 1/6th scale KV-1 that was printed on my Bambu X1C and scaled up from some 1/10th scale STL files.  Most of it is put together, just have to work out the drivetrain, electronics, and turret rotation/elevation.

Derek