Re: [TANKS] A bit quiet recently...!

odyssey...@aol.com

Apr 15, 2019, 4:15:55 PM4/15/19
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
i was thinking the same thing but then i have been without a working computer for the last 4 months....

chris

In a message dated 3/31/2019 4:41:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, jmax...@gmail.com writes:

Hello everyone!

The past months have been somewhat quiet...

I hope everyone is doing all rigth and that maybe some of you got the chance to work on some tank related stuff???!

I just wanted to show you guys a project I have been working non stop for at least a good 3 month.

I did a lot of testing here with the 3D printer at 1/9 scale in the optic to transfer what work to 1/6 scale inspired by the Centurion built of Neil-Erik Kristensen that show the wonders of 3D printing in our hobby!

And also I tested more on the torsion bar suspension and so far I'm pretty glad of the result!

 Maybe this can bring back the tank fever in some of you!!!!??

And I will continue to post updates on my current work on the CTD facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/C.T.D.CANADIANTANKDIVISION/ )

Introductio video:

Built video:

With some chance, I migth see you in battle??!

--
Jean-Maxime Cyr St-Pierre