Fwd: Virtual TRF event 29th November 2023 on Area of Focus "Environment"

Hansi Ravi

Oct 18, 2023, 9:11:26 AM10/18/23
to rcpor...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rotary India <nor...@rotaryindia.org>
Date: 18 October 2023 at 5:56:08 PM IST
To: hansi...@gmail.com
Subject: Virtual TRF event 29th November 2023 on Area of Focus "Environment"

Dear   Ravi Gupta

Greetings!

On behalf of PDG Ashok Panjwani, Member, AOF-Environment Major Gifts Initiative, TRF we take this opportunity to express our gratitude to your generous support to “The Rotary Foundation”. Your commitment enables Foundation to move into second century of service.

One of the focus areas of Foundation is Protecting the Environment and Rotary Clubs across India and neighboring countries are working with great zeal and creating sustainable solutions. We thought of showcasing such innovative solutions and sharing experience amongst stakeholders and partners in the sector to enhance the impact we create in our communities.

Such an event will be organized virtually on 29 November 20235:00 PM to 6:30 PM. The event will be joined by Rotary Senior Leaders, corporate entities, distinguished donors and grassroot organizations.

The Program details:

Date/time: 29 November 2023; from 05:00 PM to 06.30 PM

Topic: TAKE CARE OF THE EARTH AND SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU

Convenor: Trustee Dr. Bharat Pandya

Host: PDG Ashok Panjwani

We request you to Save the date and time and oblige us with your participation in the meeting. Your inputs are always an asset for us and help us to complete our projects and to serve the society in the best possible manner. The detailed agenda will be shared prior to the program.

Kind regards

Fund Development Team, TRF

RI South Asia office

New Delhi

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here