Collaboration for Mindscope 2021

1 view

Priyanka Sahasrabhojanee

Dec 15, 2021, 11:54:15 AM12/15/21
to Prachi Khandeparkar, rcpor...@googlegroups.com
Respected madam,

On behalf of the Rotary Club of Porvorim, I extend my warm greetings to you and the organising team of the Mindscope 2021.

Considering that the theme of Mindscope 2021, which is Suicide and Suicide Prevention is very relevant to the youth, we were wondering if we could collaborate with you for this event.

The event definitely deserves a good reach in the society, and especially to the youth.
Therefore, we as members of the Rotary Club of Porvorim are eager to participate and collaborate in whichever way it's possible and comfortable for your team.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards!

Dr. Priyanka Sahasrabhojanee
Director of Youth Services