ASSISTANT WITH FUNDS

noah Ark

May 3, 2011, 10:20:24 AM5/3/11
to Fundraising information for RCOs
daerSir/Mdam

We are project that is working with diadvatadge people and orphans we
ahve an orphange for children who are vulnarable infected anfd
affected with HIV/AIDS AND THE UNEMPLOYMENT OF PARENT have a day-care
for this children and others are schoolgouing children , the age we
are working with is between 0-14 yrs .The house now has 35
residents .ARE WE THERE FOR ASKING FOR HELP WE ALSO EMPOWERING THE
UNEMPLOYED PEPLE AND OLD AGED WHO ARE LOOKING AFTER THEIR ORPHANS
GRAND CHILDREN .wE ARE GIVEN OUT FOOD PARCELS TO THESE FAMALIES. We
teherfore asking for help with funding we have stuff of 6 care givers
3 teachers 1 adminstation Office .1 driver 1 secretary 1 project
Manger and Director all this peolpe need further training and salaries

yORS fAITHFULY

Ida Vilakazi
founder Director form South Africa

noah Ark

May 17, 2011, 6:19:24 AM5/17/11
to Fundraising information for RCOs
kindly  consider thie new request as the first one it has so many mistakes

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:20 PM, noah Ark <noahs...@gmail.com> wrote:
daerSir/Mdam

Noahs Ark Project is a home for children whose lives have been affected and infgected by HIV/AIDS  abandoned or orphans by parents who have unfortunately succumbedd to the deasese .Noahs Ark home today represents a place of safety- place called home .We have 35 children who are residents,Their age is from 0-14yrs.We aslo have a day care - for this children. We aslo give out food parcels to the unemplyed people ,oldaged and people infected and affected with HIV/AIDS, Chronically people. We also do outreach for scholers who are needy they come every after school to get food and assisatnt with their home work .
We are aslo emp[owering the unemplyed people by teaching them skills eg sewing ,baedwoprk and catering.

 In order for us to achieve our goal we are asking for assistant  of funds. or anything you may be comfortable with ;
our stuff is as follows:

14 membres of our stuff which needy to be paid
Day to day of running of the project
Grocery for children
Toiletry
School fees
School uniform
Eletricty,Gas and Water
Children cloths  as the winter is nearer
Transport
Our van (bakkie that we are using needy maintains
Mini bus for children

Hope our request will accepted

Uours faithfull

Ida Vialkazi