New UK wide grants programme for women and girls

Penny McLean

Feb 10, 2009, 10:24:15 AM2/10/09
to Fundraising information for RCOs
With International Women's Day less than a month away we are delighted
to see that Rosa the UK Fund for Women and Girls, have just launched
their first ever grants programme. They are awarding £25,000 in total
to fund work that will help women and girls in the UK view themselves
more positively and with less self-criticism. Applicants will be asked
to answer the key question: How can you support women and girls to
develop a positive body image?

For more information see the Grants section of their website at:
www.rosauk.org/grants/default.aspx

Application deadline: 9 March 2009

Please also let us know of any women's events you are planning to hold
on International Women's Day (8 March) and we can include any
successes in RCO Women's news, see archive copies
at :www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/howwehelp/support/development/
newsletters.htm