Christmas Eve Party 24th Dec 2013 Time 8pm

Dr.Ashutosh Palep

Dec 19, 2013, 8:24:47 AM12/19/13
to rcmsl-...@googlegroups.com, Amita Bhattacharya, Sonal Kulshreshtha, Vaishali Gurav, kalpana palep, Anshul Mittal, Ashwin Malwade, Amit Kulshreshtha, Ranjan Bhattacharya, Gopal Krishnan, Sachin Awasthee, mailsforswapna, Radhika Phanse, shalin...@hotmail.com, skp ptl, Rohan Tejura, MANOJ GURAV
Dear Rtns,
Its our pleasure to invite you, your spouse and children all for the Christmas Eve party on the 24th Dec 2013 8pm onwards at the Turf Club- Hooves Restaurant.

There will be no meeting tomorrow on the 20th December 2013.

We request you to kindly send in your confirmation with the number of people attending towards the same at the earliest and oblige.

Thanking you,
For RCMSL,
Rtn. Dr. Ashutosh Palep
President.

--
Dr.Ashutosh H.Palep
Managing Director

"Every King was once a Helpless Baby, every oak once an acorn,every mighty ocean swell once a ripple,
and every great structure once a blue print. Its not where you are today,but where you are going that counts."

"If you are born poor, its not your mistake , but if you die poor its your mistake."

"Before I Judge someone, let me walk a mile in their shoes."

contact...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 3:14:48 AM12/20/13
to Dr.Ashutosh Palep, rcmsl-...@googlegroups.com, Sonal Kulshreshtha, Vaishali Gurav, kalpana palep, Anshul Mittal, Ashwin RCMSL Malwade, Amit Kulshreshtha, Ranjan Bhattacharya, Gopal Krishnan, Sachin Awasthee, mailsforswapna, Radhika Phanse, shalin...@hotmail.com, skp ptl, Rohan Tejura, MANOJ GURAV
Thanks Ashutosh for the invite . Ranjan , myself along with Neev shall be there .
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: "Dr.Ashutosh Palep" <ashp...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:54:47 +0530
To: <rcmsl-...@googlegroups.com>; Amita Bhattacharya<contact...@gmail.com>; Sonal Kulshreshtha<sona...@gmail.com>; Vaishali Gurav<advoc...@gmail.com>; kalpana palep<kpa...@hotmail.com>; Anshul Mittal<anshul...@gmail.com>; Ashwin Malwade<ashm...@gmail.com>; Amit Kulshreshtha<ask...@gmail.com>; Ranjan Bhattacharya<contact...@gmail.com>; Gopal Krishnan<gopalakr...@icicilombard.com>; Sachin Awasthee<mailsfo...@gmail.com>; mailsforswapna<mailsfo...@gmail.com>; Radhika Phanse<navrasar...@gmail.com>; shalin...@hotmail.com<shalin...@hotmail.com>; skp ptl<skp...@rediffmail.com>; Rohan Tejura<rohan....@gmail.com>; MANOJ GURAV<camano...@gmail.com>
Subject: Christmas Eve Party 24th Dec 2013 Time 8pm

Gopalakrishnan S.

Dec 20, 2013, 5:06:47 AM12/20/13
to contact...@gmail.com, Dr.Ashutosh Palep, rcmsl-...@googlegroups.com, Sonal Kulshreshtha, Vaishali Gurav, kalpana palep, Anshul Mittal, Ashwin RCMSL Malwade, Amit Kulshreshtha, Ranjan Bhattacharya, Sachin Awasthee, mailsforswapna, Radhika Phanse, shalin...@hotmail.com, skp ptl, Rohan Tejura, MANOJ GURAV

Dear President,

Thank you for the invite. As we are traveling out of Mumbai next week, we regret that we won’t be in a position to attend the same.

Regards,

Gopal

ICICI Lombard - Aapka Plan B.

ICICI Lombard is the largest private sector general insurance company in India. ICICI Lombard was rated the highest in customer satisfaction in a 2013 survey on Customer Satisfaction and Quality of Health Insurance in India commissioned by Dept. Of Consumer Affairs, Govt. Of India. Awards won by the company include Product of the year for ICICI Lombard Health Insurance, "Golden Peacock Award 2012" for Corporate Social Responsibility and Porter Prize 2012 for Creating Shared Value. ICICI Lombard has been assigned a domestic rating of iAAA by ICRA for highest claim paying ability. Know more about us @ www.icicilombard.com

Please note that this email contains confidential and proprietary information intended only for the correct recipient. We draw your attention to our disclaimer and refer you to https://ipartner.icicilombard.com/mail_disc.htm

Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.

MANOJ GURAV

Dec 22, 2013, 1:51:27 AM12/22/13
to Dr.Ashutosh Palep, rcmsl-...@googlegroups.com, Amita Bhattacharya, Sonal Kulshreshtha, Vaishali Gurav, kalpana palep, Anshul Mittal, Ashwin Malwade, Amit Kulshreshtha, Ranjan Bhattacharya, Gopal Krishnan, Sachin Awasthee, mailsforswapna, Radhika Phanse, shalin...@hotmail.com, skp ptl, Rohan Tejura
Dear Ash,

I will be there along with Vaishali & Vikrant. Not sure abt Vedant.

Manoj Gurav
Sent from my iPhone

Anshul Mittal

Dec 22, 2013, 7:18:37 AM12/22/13
to MANOJ GURAV, Dr.Ashutosh Palep, rcmsl-...@googlegroups.com, Amita Bhattacharya, Sonal Kulshreshtha, Vaishali Gurav, kalpana palep, Ashwin Malwade, Amit Kulshreshtha, Ranjan Bhattacharya, Gopal Krishnan, Sachin Awasthee, mailsforswapna, Radhika Phanse, shalin...@hotmail.com, skp ptl, Rohan Tejura
Hi Ashutosh,

Mukti and I shall be there alongwith Ridit.

Regards,
Anshul