DELPH TT

Johncron

Apr 27, 2010, 4:19:58 AM4/27/10
to RCLasers
Delph Sailing Club (Bolton)
Northern District Summer TT Series Saturday 1st May
The gates will be open from 9-00 am
Food and drinks available at Lunch Time - Sorry we will not have our
usual home cooked food due to the demands on the volunteers in the
Galley at the moment but there will be hot food available.
It would be helpful if you could let me know if you are coming so that
we have an idea about quantities of food required.
Launching is from the jetty although wellingtons are advisable.
It is necessary to wear a buoyancy aid on the jetty and shoreline but
there will be spares available.
Directions are available on the Delph Sailing Club Site www.delphsailingclub.co.uk
(multi Map Link) and for those with Sat Nav the post code is BL7 9TS
John

johnsgp

Apr 27, 2010, 1:02:16 PM4/27/10
to RCLasers
John Sharman 428 isplanning on being there

agkissick

Apr 28, 2010, 4:44:59 PM4/28/10
to RCLasers
john
adam and andy plus two ohers shuld be there
andy k