TT event at Fleetwood on 22nd August

1 view

Colin

Aug 9, 2010, 5:45:28 AM8/9/10
to RCLasers
Although you can enter and pay on the day it would help plan if we
could get some idea of the numbers likely to come along. Therefore if
you intend to compete can you please let me know by email (NB you are
not committing yourself to coming so you are still free to 'bail
out'!).

Also so we can ensure we have enough lunches for everyone can you also
please let me know if you would like to have a famous Fleetwood hot
pot lunch (plus pudding) for £3. Pay on the day.

If planning to come can you please let me know by 15th August.

Please get in touch either by this forum or email me (you'll find my
email address on the Fleetwood RC Laser site).

Thanks

Colin