RC Lasers at Preston Guild

agki...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2012, 6:59:21 AM8/10/12
to rcla...@googlegroups.com
At quite short notice it has become clear that we will be welcomed during the Guild Celebrations
Steve, at Preston Marina, has asked me to organise a race meeting. He will advertise it to the town of Preston, we just have to turn up!
It's a great water when the wind blows, and although there will be other activity on the dock, it should not encroach on the area we use.
A good turn out would be a real boost to the Dock activity on that Sunday
Please show your support and try to attend. It should be good.
After all, how many of us have actually started is a 'big' fleet?
Andy K