Consapevolezza pubblica del cambiamento climatico, dei suoi effetti e delle soluzioni negli ambienti marino-costieri

1 view

Reef Check Italia onlus

Feb 1, 2022, 4:31:47 PM2/1/22
to RCI mailing list

Vi invitiamo a partecipare a un sondaggio di opinione sulla

Consapevolezza pubblica del cambiamento climatico,

dei suoi effetti e delle soluzioni negli ambienti marino-costieri

Il questionario è disponibile in italiano a questo link

https://macobios.eu/2021/11/15/survey/

Take our survey on climate change, its effects and solutions in marine and coastal environments !
open until 16th February 2022

We are asking people from around the world to share their perception of climate change, the value of marine and coastal ecosystems, the threats facing these ecosystems and potential management solutions.
Hundreds of millions of people worldwide rely on marine and coastal ecosystems for their food, livelihoods and ways of life, yet they are increasingly subject to a variety of pressures meaning sustainable management is crucial. Understanding people’s views about climate change impacts and solutions in marine and coastal systems, alongside other threats and societal challenges is critical because it can influence decision-making on the actions to take. MaCoBioS hopes this research will help us develop clear policy advice on how to manage resilient marine and coastal ecosystems by embedding public views in our policy advice.

The anonymous survey is open until 16th February 2022 to anyone aged over 18. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and asks people about their perceptions on: climate change; the value of, and threats facing, coasts, oceans and their wildlife; and potential management options. This survey is an opportunity to tell us what you think. We welcome feedback from anyone who has an interest in our coasts and oceans no matter who you are, or where you are from, live or work.

You can access our survey in English, Français, Español or Italiano. We look forward to hearing from you!

https://macobios.eu/2021/11/15/survey/

Participant information form
https://exetercles.eu.qualtrics.com/CP/File.php?F=F_d51lohhu53RpFoW
[…]
This questionnaire aims to consult with a broad range of representatives from key stakeholder groups, particularly within regions being studied by MaCoBioS (Northern Europe, the Western Mediterranean and Lesser Antilles), but also beyond, about their perceptions of: climate change; the value of, and threats facing, marine and coastal ecosystems; and potential management options. Key stakeholders we have identified to consult with are those who mostly interact with marine and coastal ecosystems in one of the following ways: (1) Fishing and/or seafood production; (2) Tourism and/or recreation; and (3) Conservation, management and/or scientific advice; although we are also interested in the views of other groups should any emerge. The results of this survey will inform our work on developing clear policy advice on how to manage resilient marine and coastal ecosystems. […]

Reef Check Italia onlus

Presidente: Prof. Carlo Cerrano

Vice-presidente: Prof. Massimo Ponti

c/o Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita e dell'Ambiente (DiSVA), Università Politecnica delle Marche

Via Brecce Bianche sn, 60131 Ancona (Italy).

C.F.: 93116760427 P.IVA: IT02481240428

e.mail: postm...@reefcheckitalia.it

sito web: https://www.reefcheckmed.org/italiano/

Informativa Privacy - Ai sensi del Regolamento Europeo 679/2016 GDPR si precisa che le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi allegati sono di natura riservata e il loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio, per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora la comunicazione Le fosse pervenuta per errore, La preghiamo di eliminarla senza copiarla e di non inoltrarla a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.

Privacy Information - This message, for the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 GDPR, may contain confidential and/or privileged information (including attachments). If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you are not the named recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

image001.jpg
MaCoBioS_Participant_Information_Form_Nov2021_ITALIAN.pdf