Two texts

Lotta Jons

Jun 18, 2021, 8:55:38 AM6/18/21
to RCEN Higher education
Dear all,

I would like to share two texts published a few years ago. They are in Swedish, so only those of you able to understand Swedish will be able to read, sorry for that.

Jons (2016) is an application of M van Manen's (1991) ideas on pedagogical tact in the context of higher education teaching and learning. Jons (2015), in a similar fashion, an application of O F Bollnows writings on pedagogical atmosphere as it pertains to the teacher-student relation in higher education

I will translate them both into English and share them again as soon as possible

All the best,
Lotta
Jons 2015b Om pedagogisk atmosfär.pdf
Jons 2016a Pedagogisk takt - subtila dimensioner i seminarieledarens lärarskap. I Cronqvist & Maurits Det_goda_seminariet_kapitel.pdf