convert a key file encrypted PSKC token seed file into an inventory file

Sebastian (FB37 LHP)

Jan 18, 2024, 11:14:57 AMJan 18
to RCDevs Security
Hi,

is there a way to import an encrypted PSKC token seed file where the Vendor deliver a encrypted PSKC and a keyfile.bin?
I know there are steps in between like pskc2inv but I can provide only a decryption-key at pskc2inv , not a key file.

Kind Regards
Sebastian

Yoann Traut (RCDevs)

Jan 18, 2024, 11:20:28 AMJan 18
to RCDevs Security
Hello,

I will check internally and let you know.

Regards

Yoann Traut (RCDevs)

Jan 19, 2024, 6:39:33 AMJan 19
to RCDevs Security
Hello,

Could you tell me which Token manufacturer is it and which model of token you ordered?

Regards

Sebastian (FB37 LHP)

Jan 24, 2024, 11:31:04 AMJan 24
to RCDevs Security
I apologize for delay but as I also need to request help.
The token is a Feitian OTP c200

KR
Sebastian

Yoann Traut (RCDevs)

Jan 24, 2024, 11:37:03 AMJan 24
to RCDevs Security
Hello,

Based on the information you provided and feedback from our development team, it appears that there is nothing on our end to facilitate this. Specifically, the PSKC seed file is encrypted by Feitian, along with the keyfile.bin they supplied to you. Therefore, we recommend reaching out directly to Feitian for guidance on decrypting the seed file and obtaining a usable PSKC seed file.

Regards