Certificate expiration warnings

Op Co

Oct 27, 2023, 4:11:14 AM10/27/23
to RCDevs Security

Hi, we have a one cluster of two OpenOTP servers with MariaDB TLS Replication. I’ve been getting warnings from the server saying: “Alert: Server certificate #60 (mariadbserver) expires in 13 days. Please restart the service to auto-renew”. I have made new mariadbserver and client certificates and copied them to /var/lib/mysql/ssl/ and /opt/webadm/conf/ to both servers and set the permissions as instructed. I have restarted mariadb & server and everything seems to work as expected, but I still keep getting those cert expiring messages. Attached image show’s the cert situation.

 Same thing applies to our webadm3.company.com certificate.

 How do I fix this?

openotp-certs.PNG

Yoann Traut (RCDevs)

Oct 30, 2023, 4:56:23 AM10/30/23
to RCDevs Security
Hello,

Remove the certificates in the SQL db which are not used anymore.
Sever certificate not issued for RCDevs server products (LDProxy, WAProxy, RadiusBridge, WebADM...) can not be auto-renewed.

Regards