Active User count

clubw...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2023, 6:45:33 PM11/8/23
to RCDevs Security
I am using WebADM Enterprise v2.2.4
The Active User count is not decrementing when i deactivate a user.

I have seen the Runtime Action - "Clear WebADM License cache" but am reluctant to do this for fear of locking everybody out.

My happy path is that i can use this button to recount the actiuve users and come below my license allowance.  Just need a touch of confidence to do it.

If anyone can help me with that confidence it would be agreat help.

Thanks
James

WebADM.docx

Yoann Traut (RCDevs)

Nov 10, 2023, 11:19:05 AM11/10/23
to RCDevs Security

Hello,

The user counting happens automatically once a day.
You can clear the license cache to force a new users counting.

In last versions of WebADM, clear license cache doesn't exist anymore.
It is handled by the WebADM background jobs and then from WebADM 2.3, the action to force the recount is now under the Admin > Runtime action > Start Scheduled Background tasks.

Regards