Upgrade webadm 2.3.14 version issue

蘇宏源

Apr 29, 2024, 3:50:14 AMApr 29
to RCDevs Security
Hi all,
For my company recently to do the upgrde a webam old version from 2.1.1 to 2.3.14
we do the upgrade success but when the webadm service restart then show the error below:
WebADM HTTP service is running with PID 4568.
cat /opt/webadm/temp/watchd.pid: No such file or directory
WebADM Watchd service is running with PID.
WebADM Session service is running with PID 4553.
WebADM PKI service is running with PID 4551.
And then we check webadm GUI it shows an error below:
Cloud not get main configuration

We have check and compare with our old version every part of the webadm.conf, server.xml, there is no any changed.
If anyone has any solution to solve it

thank you

Yoann Traut (RCDevs)

Apr 29, 2024, 3:51:58 AMApr 29
to RCDevs Security
Hello,

Have you tried to restart WebADM services to see if the error persists?

Regards

蘇宏源

Apr 30, 2024, 3:02:17 AMApr 30
to rcdevs-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
thank you I have solved the issue
It’s due to some configuration issues are different between 2.1.1 and 2.3.14
I do the delete the encryption=none
and # org_from feature in the webadm.conf and servers.xml
Recently everything is working now
thank you
從我的iPhone傳送

'Yoann Traut (RCDevs)' via RCDevs Security <rcdevs-t...@googlegroups.com> 於 2024年4月29日 下午3:51 寫道: