RecentChangesCamp 2012 Canberra

Laura Hale

Jan 10, 2012, 5:37:23 AM1/10/12
to mem...@wikimedia.org.au, Wikimedia-au, rcc-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you're flying into Canberra in the morning of Thursday, please let me know.  I'm picking some one at the airport around 9:30am.

We're trying to set something up on Thursday in the evening, probably around 7pm.  We're thinking either the Ethiopian place in Dickson, which would require a reservation but has vegetarian options, or the Lighthouse in Belconnen, which is close to the University of Canberra.  This should be up on the Wikiversity page in the next day or so.  Commenting there would be good. :)

Sincerely,
Laura Hale

--
mobile: 0412183663
twitter: purplepopple

Laura Hale

Jan 13, 2012, 11:35:27 PM1/13/12
to Nigel Mitchell, mem...@wikimedia.org.au, Wikimedia-au, rcc-pl...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Nigel Mitchell <nb...@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Did anything come of the suggestion about meeting up for a meal on Thursday evening?

I arrive in Canberra at 4.15 pm and I would be very happy to meet up. The Ethiopian place in Dickson comes highly recommended, but apparently bookings are essential there.

I'm inclined to do the Ethiopian place as I enjoy it. :) If I can get an idea as to the number of people who might be interested in attending if we meet there at 7pm, I'll make a reservation on Monday.  (I know 4 people at the moment: Myself, Chris Watkins, Hawkeye7, Danny_B.)  If it is more than 10, it will probably be a problem or might require two bookings. :)