RecentChangesCamp 2012

Laura Hale

Jan 20, 2012, 3:06:56 PM1/20/12
to mem...@wikimedia.org.au, Wikimedia-au, rcc-pl...@googlegroups.com
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:RecentChangesCAmpSchedule_Laura.jpg

That is the only picture I have so far but we are underway ;)

--
mobile: 0412183663
twitter: purplepopple

Dave Crosby

Jan 20, 2012, 3:19:37 PM1/20/12
to rcc-pl...@googlegroups.com
Excellent. Very good, Laura!

Dave

Laura Hale

Jan 21, 2012, 3:21:50 AM1/21/12
to cfra...@halonetwork.net, mem...@wikimedia.org.au, Wikimedia-au, rcc-pl...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Craig Franklin <cfra...@halonetwork.net> wrote:
Great :-)

I've boldly created a category:

Eagerly awaiting more photos in it so that I can participate vicariously through those who are there ;-)

Some of my pictures are now uploaded. :D Not the best pictures ever.  They were taken with my iPhone.  Still, yay! pictures.  I will try to stick a few in our GLAM newsletter bit. :)  This year's RCC is probably one of my favourite of the four I've attended.

For those at the 2009 RCC in Portland, the Penguin has been to another RCC. ;)