From: Iolanda Pensa <iol...@pensa.it>
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Subject: [cultural-partners] Wikipedian in Residence in Cape Town / WikiAfrica
To: Wikimedia Chapters cultural partners coordination <cultural...@wikimedia.ch>

please find below the call for a Wikipedian in residence in Cape Town from Isla Haddow-Flood project manager of the Africa Centre/WikiAfrica.
thanks for your interest in the initiative and your support
best regards
iolanda/iopensa

Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

Da: Isla Haddow-Flood <isl...@africacentre.net>
Oggetto: Re: WikiAfrica Wikipedian-in-Residence
Data: 27 ottobre 2011 08:08:03 GMT+02:00

Dear All

The wikipedian-in-residence call that I sent through two weeks ago has been vetted by the Wikipedian cultural partners group and has been very enthusiastically accepted. It is now ready to be released. Please find below the link to the call: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18yAZxGcBuRO2Zp7vHGHV0q5aM1XaCzqIRSgQWm8lJAk/edit

The Africa Centre will be funding this position. Please can you get it out to your networks so that we can get as many applications as possible.

I look forward to working closely with you in the future.

Warmest
Isla
: :
Isla Haddow-Flood
Marketing and Communications Manager
Project Manager : WikiAfrica

a. 1st Floor, 44 Long Street, Cape Town w. www.africacentre.net
t. +27 21 422 0468       f. +27 21 422 0446     skype. islahaddow

The Africa Centre is a non-profit social innovator that creates platforms
to explore contemporary Pan-African artistic practice and knowledge
creation as catalysts for social change.

mobile: 0412183663
twitter: purplepopple
blog: ozziesport.com

image.png