RCC in North American - Next steps

Sarah Stierch

Feb 6, 2012, 2:08:59 PM2/6/12
to rcc-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

It's been a number of days since updates have been made to the Meeting
Words document[1]. It probably might be best for us to start considering
dates, and then investigate venues in the brainstormed cities and see
where our best options lie?

Perhaps others can weigh in on the next steps.

Sarah
[1]http://meetingwords.com/RccPlanning

-- *Sarah Stierch* */Wikimedia Foundation Community Fellow/* >>Support the sharing of free knowledge around the world: donate today <https://donate.wikimedia.org/><<

Nicole Willson

Feb 6, 2012, 3:54:06 PM2/6/12
to rcc-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

I have found that dates depend largely on venue and because of that I feel a city should be chosen first. Just my two cents.

"Only the shallow know themselves." - Oscar Wilde