DX Forth

Alberto Calò

Jun 8, 2024, 7:10:17 AMJun 8
to RC2014-Z80
Hi there,

Greetings from a new happy RC2014 user ;)

I have seen mentioned in another thread DX-Forth. Could someone please be so kind as to point me in the right direction to get it installed?

I have also tried with CamelForth but to no avail.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Alberto

Wayne Warthen

Jun 9, 2024, 8:02:20 PMJun 9
to RC2014-Z80
Hi Alberto,

Are you trying to find a copy of it?  Or do you have it and need help getting in on your RC2014 system?

Are you running RomWBW or the basic RC2014 CP/M?

Thanks,

Wayne

Alberto Calò

Jun 10, 2024, 2:52:12 AMJun 10
to rc201...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your response.

Another user kindly sent me the link to the latest version of Forth-Dx. I have unzipped what I believe is the correct folderv which is DXCPM455.

I am running CP/M From within SCM "88".

I would not know which files I need to copy over though.

Also, would DOWNLOAD.COM the correct way to copy over the files

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Alberto

Alberto Calò

Jun 10, 2024, 6:34:10 PMJun 10
to RC2014-Z80
Hi Wayne,
Just to let you know that I have got DX-Forth installed. Pavel pointed me to the DXFORTH.TXT file that I have had completely missed! My bad!
Thanks.
Kind regards,
Alberto

Wayne Warthen