BBC BASIC now at 5.00

Tom Stepleton

May 27, 2024, 6:38:36 PMMay 27
to rc201...@googlegroups.com
It looks like Richard T. Russel has updated his BBC BASIC for the Z80 for the first time in many years:

BBC BASIC is my BASIC of choice for the RC2040 --- the inline assembly makes exploring the hardware and prototyping software a breeze. Looking forward to giving the new version a try soon.

--Tom

Wayne Warthen

May 31, 2024, 2:15:02 PMMay 31
to RC2014-Z80
I have updated BBCBASIC to this new release in the latest development snapshot of RomWBW.

I adapted the RomWBW release to utilize the RomWBW system timer (if your system has one) and to utilize ANSI escape sequences to clear the screen and position the cursor.

Thanks, Wayne