SCM Source Code Licensing

Mike Hankey

Jul 1, 2024, 7:09:44 AM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to RC2014-Z80
I'm using some of the code from the SCMonitor's code base in a application I'm developing to manage an AY-3-8910 Sound board designed by Ed Brindley.

I have included recognition and link in the code and the application's code will be open source and available on my site.

There doesn't seem to be any licensing associated with the code so I'm wondering if there are any restrictions.

Steve Cousins

Jul 1, 2024, 10:52:34 AM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to RC2014-Z80
Hi Mike,

Please feel free to use the SCM code as described.

Steve