cpmfs for Windows

Francis Cunningham

May 19, 2024, 9:19:56 AMMay 19
to RC2014-Z80
I'm looking for an easy way to read/write files on my RomWBW CPM CF card using a Windows program.

I found cmpfs v2.0 on https://www.sydneysmith.com/wordpress/cpmfs/ and was wondering if anyone has experience using it or has a better method accessing and changing the contents of a cp/m formatted disk image under Windows.

Thanks,
Frank

Spencer Owen

May 19, 2024, 9:33:23 AMMay 19
to rc201...@googlegroups.com
I haven't used cpmfs, but I do use cpmcbfs on Windows. You will need a diskdefs file which which for RomWBW can be found on the RomWBW GitHub page. There is an old thread discussing it here

Hope tha helps

Spencer

Dirk Prins

May 19, 2024, 11:41:53 AMMay 19
to RC2014-Z80
I have written a tool for it in C#, so under windows.
You can find it here:

It contains the executable as well as the source code.
(Remember to always make a backup of your original CF card before writing to it)
Dirk.