Immediate need of Automotive design engineer at Detroit, MI

yamini....@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 6:28:47 PM5/19/14
to rc-helicopt...@googlegroups.com, yam...@datagrp.com
Greetings,

Hope you’re doing great.

I have a job position for below requirement. If you are available or interested for this position please do reply me back with your updated resume.
For immediate consideration please do reply me to my yam...@datagrp.com or Please do reach me on 732 – 734 – 0707

Automotive design engineer
Location :Detroit, MI
Full Time

Job description::

• Drive a classical ‘V-Model’ approach to the development of our system to deliver better steering feel, NVH and reliability at lower cost.
• Understanding of the physics of electro-mechanical systems
• Collate and analyze customer requirements to drive the RD-EPS (Rack Drive) system’s development roadmap.
• Support the partitioning and flow-down of these requirements in to sub-systems via the System Architecture.
• Conduct the trade studies on novel architecture-level design solutions.
• Support design analysis activities as required – DFMEA, DRBFM, FTA etc.
• Develop verification methods to access requirement compliance.
• Establish traceability from requirements to design and verification.
• Formally communicate requirements and verification methods to sub-system design teams for prototype and ultimately production implementation.
• Experience in DOORS activities.
• Knowledge of ISO26262, SysML a plus.
• Knolwedge of Matlab, simulation and data processing is a plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Yamini
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.