Matching Dyno Hubs for Silver Rear Hubs

lconley

Nov 26, 2021, 10:58:06 AM11/26/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have two of the Silver rear hubs that I am going to build up and two front dyno hubs that match them pretty well. One is the Shimano Integra 1.5 W 36 hole, and the other is the Panasonic 3W 32 hole disc hub. The Panasonic has been laced to a 32 hole 20" wheel for my Clydesdale Clementine and the low power Integra is going on my wife's Betty Foy.
The Panasonic, from Peter White, seems like a quality unit and was less than $80. I believe that the non-disc version is a few dollars less. I have had the Integra hub for a few years and finally bought the correct headlight for it , also from Peter White. This Betty Foy never leaves the neighborhood, so this seems like a good application for it.hubs.jpg

Laing
Delray Beach FL

lconley

Nov 26, 2021, 11:00:28 AM11/26/21