Selling Hubba: Almost New, Very Nice

Robert Gardner

Sep 29, 2022, 11:45:16 AM9/29/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com, intern...@googlegroups.com
Ok ok everyone --

Sorry for the cross-post all!

I am selling my tandem because it is just sitting in my house and the reason that I got the vehicle didn't pan out (read into that what you will!). It has been ridden but not very much -- so, maybe 120 miles on it total. It was super duper expensive and made @ Hope Cyclery by Jarrod and that team, so it is very, very well put together and rides like a dream.

So -- below is a partial list of stuff that the vehicle has. Basically, it was my pandemic purchase and I love it a lot, but I just don't use it. It is a very, very nice bike.

Would absolutely be willing to meet someone driving as opposed to having to ship it (though could work that out...not sure how, but would be at purchaser's expense...). I'm in DC, so the obvious Eastern seaboard targets work out. I travel a fair amount for work so could drive it up -- might even be willing to throw in the Thule car rack (which is 500 bucks and basically one of two that exist...) -- also have some bags that work really well with the bike I would throw in as well.

Bike cost much more than this, but would like to get appx 4k (which you could part out and get more than likely).

Thanks all -- my loss equals your gain --

- RGinDC

Rivendell Crank Silver Tandem 178
Rivendell Hubbuhubbuh Tandem Large Blue
Paul Component Klamper Short Pull Flat Mount
Paul Duplex Lever Silver
Rivendell Nitro Bosco Bars
PASS AND STOW 5 Rail Rack Silver
Nitto Technomic Stem - 70mm, 26 Clamp, -18, 22.2-24tpi Quill, Aluminum, Silver
White Industries XMR Tandem Hub Polished 148 HUB
Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS Rear Derailleur - 10 Speed, Medium Cage, Black
Shimano Alivio CS-HG400 Cassette - 9 Speed, 11-36t, Silver, Nickel Plated
Rivendell Silver Shifter X Riv Right
Rivendell Silver Shifter O Riv Left
Silver Mount Bar end
Velocity Cliffhanger Silver 48h
Shimano UN55 68x127mm Square Taper
Brooks B17 Standard Saddle - Steel, Antique Brown, Men's
White Industries M15 Silver 40h
Q-Tubes 27.5 584mm x 2.0-2.25 48mm SV
Jagwire Sport Derailleur Cable Slick Stainless 1.1x3100mm SRAM/Shimano Tandem
Shimano Stainless Tandem Road Brake Cable 1.6 x 3500mm
microSHIFT R9 Front Derailleur 9-Speed Triple, 50/39/30T, 31.8/34.9 Band Clamp, Shimano Compatible
Paul Component Engineering Motolite Linear Pull Brake Silver
Yokozuna Shift Housing BTF BY THE FOOT
Yokozuna Reaction Brake Housing BTF
NItto Tandem stoker
Paul Lever Left Silver
MKS pedals front and rear
Brooks Front Seat (has been weatherproofed)
Stoker Seat is generic "Amsterdam" seat (probably 35 bucks)
Super Yummy 2.2s
Custom grips, wraps, etc.

IMG_7342.jpeg
IMG_3951.jpg
IMG_3949.jpg

Eric White

Sep 29, 2022, 1:20:39 PM9/29/22
to Robert Gardner, rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com, intern...@googlegroups.com
  If this was a small I'd be all over it. If anyone does have a small Hubbuhubbuh collecting dust, please let me know. GLWS, Robert.

--
To post to this group, send email to intern...@googlegroups.com. For more options, group rules and how to contact the moderation team, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/internet-bob?hl=en
---

Richard Rose

Sep 29, 2022, 6:31:16 PM9/29/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com