WTT Seat Posts - Nitto S83 for Nitto S65 - 27.2mm

Huston

Aug 31, 2020, 2:23:11 PM8/31/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
For trade is a Nitto S83 seat post (silver, 27.2mm, 250mm), which I am hoping to swap for a Nitto S65 (silver, 27.2mm, 250mm).  Pics of the S83 are available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jMdsCvexcVPzPGVWfelw2tYf9B2urxZC?usp=sharing.  Some minor insertion marks and scuffs.  Please see pics for details.

Looking for a similarly clean S65.  From a dollar perspective, this is not a good trade, so let's say that the trade also requires return postage for the S83.  Please send a PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
Huston

Rob H.

Sep 1, 2020, 7:58:23 PM9/1/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I might be interested in that trade. Can you PM me? I don't seem to be able to message you privately.

Huston

Sep 1, 2020, 9:00:56 PM9/1/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
A fair trade/swap with a fellow RBW member has been made!  Thank you all for your interest and this group for making this kind of transaction possible.

Huston