International Coffee Outside Day this Saturday (10/1)

velomann

Sep 27, 2022, 10:23:28 PM9/27/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
From the website created by Ride With GPS:
"#CoffeeOutside: a loosely defined social phenomenon whereby cycling enthusiasts meet at a specified time and location to hand-make coffee, enjoy snacks and meet with friends, outside, oftentimes despite the weather."

Ride With GPS is hosting - and tossing in some sweet CoffeeOutside swag - Coffee Outside rides and meetups in 20 different cities at 9 AM this Saturday. There's info, an interactive map, and a link to RSVP (to be eligible for the local and grand prize) at this link https://www.rwgpscoffeeoutside.com/
If you're in Portland, OR, I'll be co-leading the ride. We'll meet at 8 AM in Laurelhurst Park by the duck pond, and depart for Luuwit View Park at 8:15.

If you don't happen to live in one of those 20 cities, you can still participate. Details on the website.

Mike M

Luke Hendrickson

Sep 28, 2022, 1:29:43 AM9/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch