More...Autumn in Japan

John Rinker

Nov 27, 2021, 6:43:01 PM11/27/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Spent the day in the Tanzawa-Oyama mountains enjoying perfect temperatures, steep, isolated tracks, and stunning Autumn colors. Thankful, indeed!
IMG_0291.jpegIMG_0280.jpeg
IMG_0296.jpeg
IMG_0285.jpeg
IMG_0303.jpeg

esoterica etc

Nov 27, 2021, 7:10:58 PM11/27/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for sharing your pics John, they are gorgeous! Would love to visit Japan someday. Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend,

~Mark
Raleigh, NC

Lyman Labry

Nov 27, 2021, 7:12:33 PM11/27/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

JAS

Nov 27, 2021, 8:31:23 PM11/27/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Your photos are beautiful, John.  The light and composition of the first one with the trees bending over your bike should be on a magazine cover.  Brilliant.

Steven Sweedler

Nov 28, 2021, 8:22:09 AM11/28/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
John, I also enjoyed your pictures, especially the last one which looks like a Maple in its finest fall glory. I’m guessing its an Acer palmatum in it natural habitat. I grow  this as an ornamental in my yard, seems silly to use its common name here, Japanese Maple, as thats where you are.   Steve

--
Steven Sweedler
Plymouth, New Hampshire

John Rinker

Nov 28, 2021, 7:00:09 PM11/28/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thank you for your kind words. Japan is an easy place to take fine photos as it seems one simply need point a camera in any direction and click! Though, to be fair, most places are like this when our eyes are open to the incredible beauty around us.

Cheers.

Paul Richardson

Nov 28, 2021, 8:28:48 PM11/28/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
feeling thankful for the opportunity to lay eyes on these photos!  looks like a heckuva place to ride a bicycle.  thanks for this post.

paul
takoma park, md.

Takashi

Nov 29, 2021, 8:38:32 AM11/29/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thank you John, I enjoyed your pictures.
When I was living in Kanagawa and Chiba I have visited Tanzawa several times to enjoy hiking.
Looking at your pictures it seems that the area is also great for cycling.

Meanwhile, here in Kiso County, winter is approaching...

DSC01831.jpg

Takashi

John Rinker

Nov 29, 2021, 10:47:37 PM11/29/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks, Takashi. That must be the alps in the background. Ski season is fast approaching!

Cheers, John