WTB: Rivendell catalogs and readers

Eric Marth

Nov 29, 2021, 4:14:53 PM11/29/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello everyone, I'm trying to fill in some gaps. If you are interested in selling any of the Readers or catalogs below please reach out!

Images for below for reference. Thanks!

Readers
  • #00
  • #2
  • #5 through #9
  • #43
  • #44
Catalogs
  • Summer 1996
  • Spring '02

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 4.13.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 4.13.54 PM.png

Eric Marth

Feb 11, 2022, 6:22:18 PM2/11/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm closing in! If you have any of the below items for sale please let me know. Thanks again :)

Readers
  • #0
  • #2
Catalog
  • Spring 2002

Matthew Williams

Feb 23, 2022, 12:24:48 PM2/23/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Someone is selling a complete set of Rivendell Readers and catalogs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175171699696