FS: Nitto Tallux Stem - 50mm/26.0mm - $72 shipped

David B

Oct 31, 2020, 5:00:21 PM10/31/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm setting up my Clem with Crust Shaka bars and overestimated the shortness of stem reach that I'd need. My Clem's a first generation before the top tube got a bit longer, so apparently I didn't need as short of stem as I needed. Good though for drop bars on long top-tube'd bikes. If this was a current generation Clem - this is what I'd need. Would be nice with Albastache bars or wider drops. I've tracked down the correct stem that I need so looking to sell this outright - no trades.

So... for sale...
Nitto Tallux Stem
26.0mm clamp
50mm reach
Greased the quill and installed after receiving this yesterday, and ridden a few times in my alley before realizing it was too short for my liking with this bar combo.

Looks like I got one of the last ones in stock as Rivendell appears to be out of stock of this size at the moment.

Asking $72 shipped. A few bucks off Riv's price and free conUS shipping. Happy to ship other places to - with shipping be adjusted as appropriate.
Contact off list please - if that's an issue, contact through my webshop - treetop.bigcartel.com/contact

Jon Richardson

Oct 31, 2020, 7:08:10 PM10/31/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I will take the stem if still available.  Is PayPal ok?

Jon

David B

Nov 1, 2020, 2:42:04 PM11/1/20
to RBW Owners Bunch