FFS (More or Less) - VP-001 Pedals in Dark Grey

Huston

Oct 6, 2020, 7:20:40 PM10/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Had the day off and spent some time cleaning the shop.  These pedals need a new home.  They are used but cosmetically solid.  Bearings feel good, but I do remember one pedal (left, I believe) being a bit noisy/squeaky when spinning.  I am all but certain that these were purchased from Rivendell...the color may have been a Riv exclusive.  Photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t49tcqJKamLO8NrneUYdmvtYv8ufhUgU/view?usp=sharing

Shipped to lower 48 for $12 (which is intended to cover shipping cost) via USPS.

Please send PM if interested or email to first name and last name (all one word) at gmail.

Thanks,
Huston Combs
Lexington, KY

Huston

Oct 6, 2020, 7:39:28 PM10/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Pedals have been claimed in short order.

Thank you.

Huston