FS or FT: Losco Bars, Brooks saddles

Sofie C

Nov 21, 2021, 1:46:18 PM11/21/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
-Beautiful Nitto Losco bars for sale for $90 (buyer pays shipping from Massachusetts -- I can ship after the Thanksgiving holiday). Used only a handful of times and only selling because I bought Leah's Boscos, which are a better fit for me. These came on my platypus web special so I'll post pics as soon as I strip the other side of the bar tape tonight (all the tears!). I'd also consider trading for Billie Bars or try me on cool pedals for my Clem on the way.

Also selling or willing to trade for B17s (short), both used a handful of times, not yet broken in; buyer pays shipping:

-B17 Special Black - $125
-B67s (short) Honey - (note this model has stiffer leather than the honey leather on my b17 honey) - $100

Sofie C

Nov 21, 2021, 2:58:09 PM11/21/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Loscos pending :-)