Bikes For Sale: Craigslist, ebay, etc. Fall 2022 edition

Eric Marth

Sep 25, 2022, 9:30:07 AM9/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

JAS

Sep 25, 2022, 12:25:06 PM9/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Ryan

Sep 25, 2022, 2:46:48 PM9/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
First one is a Waterford-built All-rounder. Same color as mine. Looks like it wasn't ridden so much

I don't have a FB account but I downloaded the screen shot and saw the 531 decal ...and the lugs. $3000.00. Too much? Someone might want to cover over owner's initials , which was an option at the time. Nice bike. 26" wheels? Looks like a sub 56cm size but just guessing

Haven't ridden mine much lately , but I'm loath to part with it.

Joe Bernard

Sep 25, 2022, 4:03:10 PM9/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yeah that AR looks like the 52cm I had, which also had the dreaded owner's name on the toptube..not the most brilliant idea in early Rivland. $3000 is uhhhhh optimistic, there's a 50cm on Ebay that started there and is now down to $2000 with no takers. They're nice production bikes with beautiful paint and graphics but I think the low-ish bar heights available with them are a struggle for current Riv Riders.

Ryan

Sep 25, 2022, 4:27:58 PM9/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I confess mine has "Ryan Fleming" on it. My vanity would almost certainly discount the price...if I was going to sell it. My heirs' problem, not mine. Saddle level with a Pearl stem. Moustache bars. I'm still OK with that position and it's still a lovely bike...my issue is with the accursed Compass McClure tires I replaced the perfectly fine Pasela 26" X 1.5"  tires with  😒 ...an upgrade that really wasn't necessary.

Brian Turner

Sep 25, 2022, 6:25:52 PM9/25/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
The $3,000 AR is a 51cm. I reached out to the seller since she’s in my neck of the woods. I’m sure it’s a nice Riv for a project bike, but I agree it’s got too much going against it to fetch that asking price.

On Sep 25, 2022, at 4:28 PM, Ryan <ryte...@mts.net> wrote:

I confess mine has "Ryan Fleming" on it. My vanity would almost certainly discount the price...if I was going to sell it. My heirs' problem, not mine. Saddle level with a Pearl stem. Moustache bars. I'm still OK with that position and it's still a lovely bike...my issue is with the accursed Compass McClure tires I replaced the perfectly fine Pasela 26" X 1.5"  tires with  😒 ...an upgrade that really wasn't necessary.

Brian Turner

Sep 25, 2022, 7:28:49 PM9/25/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Joe, you’re probably right that it is a 52 and the owner was measuring c-c or something. If it were closer to a 54-55 size I’d be inclined to try to negotiate a more reasonable price. That bike looks like it could use some love.

Julian Westerhout

Sep 28, 2022, 7:35:52 AM9/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
As that forest green All Rounder comes with a lot of extras -- front and rear Nitto Camping racks, Son dynamo front wheel plus original front wheel, and a pile of parts and accessories I think it is not a bad deal -- the $3000 is an asking price -- one might do better -- at $2500 that package is well worth it, IMHO, and at $3000 it is still not that bad -- given that custom Riv frames are now $5000+ and a Taiwan Riv frameset other than a Clem is $1700-1900 this not a bottom-feeding bargain, but if were the right size and someone was looking for a great riding classic Riv this would be hard to match -- and it looks like it has had very little use.

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, IL

Message has been deleted

Ryan

Sep 28, 2022, 8:18:30 PM9/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I thought the frame looked like it was in nice shape

Slin

Oct 1, 2022, 11:40:17 PM10/1/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Wow, this Clem L 52cm in Berkeley look great. $1700

Joe Bernard

Oct 2, 2022, 1:57:12 AM10/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Haha, Leah Bicycle Belle Ding Ding is getting quoted in Clem L FS ads now 🙂:

"RBW Blue paint job is simply stunning, 'the color of light hitting the water' as someone more poetic than me described it."

Kurt Henry

Oct 2, 2022, 4:14:29 PM10/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

I just listed a Clem L for sale as well, so I borrowed some copy from the ad in Berkeley.  Mine's a 45cm, though, and pretty much unridden (<10 miles).  It doesn't seem to have posted yet when I searched craigslist but the link from the email is here ( 2020 Rivendell Clem L 45cm (Small) - bicycles - by owner - bike sale (craigslist.org)  ).  I didn't borrow the quote from Leah about the paint color but am hoping that she can work her 'mixte match maker' magic!
Kurt Henry
Lancaster, PA

Eric Marth

Oct 3, 2022, 9:42:00 PM10/3/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Matthew Williams

Oct 5, 2022, 1:27:28 AM10/5/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Gus Boots Wilson: 60cm
$2500
Scotts Valley, CA
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/bik/d/mount-hermon-rivendell-gus-boots-wilson/7529856793.html

A. Homer Hilsen: 55cm
$3500
Chicago, IL
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/d/chicago-rivendell-homer-hilsen/7534690118.html

A.Homer Hilsen: 58cm
$2200
Oceanside, CA
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/d/oceanside-rivendell-homer-hilsen/7534996393.html

Cheviot: Large
$3300
Chicago, IL
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/bik/d/clarendon-hills-rivendell-cheviot/7532705236.html

Hubbuhubbuh: Large
$2200
Washington, DC
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/bik/d/washington-rivendell-hubbuhubbah-large/7536538533.html

Heron Road F/F/HS: 56cm
$575
Boston, MA
https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bik/d/beverly-rivendell-heron-road-reynolds/7536594217.html

Heron: 54cm
$950
Winston-Salem, NC
https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/bik/d/winston-salem-heron-touring-bicycle-54/7534116026.html

Heron: 64cm
$1000
San Diego, CA
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/d/san-diego-heron-bicycle/7537226643.html

Romulus F/F/HS: 57cm
$595
Boston, MA
https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bik/d/beverly-rivendell-canti-romulus-57cm/7537640280.html

Romulus: 57cm
$1550
Bellevue, WA
https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/bik/d/bellevue-rivendell-romulus/7530803930.html

Joe Appaloosa: 51cm
$4250
Boston, MA
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/bik/d/northampton-rivendell-joe-appaloosa-51cm/7525351372.html

Sam Hillborne: 62cm
$2300
Kittery, ME
https://maine.craigslist.org/bik/d/kittery-rivendell-sam-hillborne-62cm/7535341451.html

Sam Hillborne: 60cm
$1950
Santa Barbara, CA
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bik/d/santa-barbara-rivendell-sam-hillborne/7539504682.html

Sam Hillborne: 51cm
$2400
Portland, OR
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/d/portland-rivendell-bicycle-works-sam/7536289932.html

Bleriot: 55cm
$1950
Seattle, WA
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/d/seattle-rivendell-bleriot-650b-size-55/7541696551.html

Atlantis: 56cm
$2500
Buffalo, NY
https://buffalo.craigslist.org/bik/d/buffalo-rivendell-atlantis/7536941845.html

Atlantis: 61cm
$2500
Missoula, MT
https://missoula.craigslist.org/bik/d/missoula-atlantis-touring-bike/7537922984.html

Clem L: 45cm
$1850
Lancaster, PA
https://lancaster.craigslist.org/bik/d/lancaster-2020-rivendell-clem-45cm-small/7540935182.html

Clem L: 52cm
$1800
Columbus, OH
https://columbus.craigslist.org/bik/d/columbus-rivendell-clem-52cm-2018/7538233285.html

Clem L F/F/HS: 64cm
$800
Eugene, OR
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/d/eugene-rivendell-clem-frameset-64cm/7538553867.html

Clem H: 52cm
$3000
Los Angeles, CA
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bik/d/los-angeles-rivendell-52-cm/7533034392.html

Clem H: 45cm
$1800
Berkeley, CA
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/d/berkeley-rivendell-clem-smith-jr-45/7541781499.html

Quickbeam: 60cm
$1200
San Francisco, CA
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/d/san-francisco-rivendell-quickbeam-60cm/7541041144.html

Quickbeam: 60cm
$1975
El Cerrito, CA
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/d/berkeley-quickbeam-rivendell-single/7534410052.html

Roadini: 61cm
$1300
Oakland, CA
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/d/emeryville-rivendell-roadini-61cm/7539181748.html

Roadini F/F/HS: 61cm
$1100
Petaluma, CA
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/d/petaluma-new-rivendell-roadini-61cm/7533355157.html

James C

Oct 5, 2022, 1:59:08 PM10/5/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Matthew Williams

Oct 5, 2022, 9:00:26 PM10/5/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

JRStern11

Oct 5, 2022, 9:53:21 PM10/5/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Great price for all that is included.

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS

Mitch

Oct 5, 2022, 11:38:46 PM10/5/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Tom Wyland

Oct 7, 2022, 2:25:55 PM10/7/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Washington DC area folks, crazy good deal on a 61 Atlantis.   Sheesh I might buy it just for the wheelset.

Matthew Williams

Oct 8, 2022, 1:10:10 PM10/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Eric Marth

Oct 8, 2022, 7:02:26 PM10/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Elisabeth Sherwood

Oct 11, 2022, 6:51:20 AM10/11/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Nice looking 58cm SimpleOne for sale in Washington, DC!

-- Liz
Washington, DC

Eric Marth

Oct 11, 2022, 9:15:54 AM10/11/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Liz continues to hook up the 58cm frames in the DC market... even when they're listed as 60cm frames! (Like the Hillborne I got last year)

Huston

Oct 11, 2022, 11:52:37 AM10/11/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hunqapillar: 58cm; modified with disc brakes
Vermont

--Huston
Lexington, KY

Philip Williamson

Oct 11, 2022, 11:55:05 AM10/11/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
If anyone needs Speedblend tires for their period-correct 2004 Hillborne or Quickbeam build, these are the first I’ve seen in a decade or so:

You might need to buy the patina-bike they’re attached to as well, though.

Philip
Sonoma County, Calif

Corwin Zechar

Oct 14, 2022, 3:07:22 PM10/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
There's some nice lug work on that Phillips frame Philip.

Regards,

Corwin

matt miller

Oct 17, 2022, 1:58:20 PM10/17/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Saw this on Craigslist last week, but the owner didn't want to ship it to me. He now posted it on Paceline, too.
Someone should go buy this and then sell it to me! Ha. Seems like a good price, but I'm not sure about the seat post.
Cheers,
Matt

Eric Marth

Oct 20, 2022, 8:46:37 AM10/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Simple One
56cm
Location unclear
Sans wheelset: $1,500
Frame: $900
Complete: ??

A fancy and clean build: Paul flip-flop, SP dyno hub and Edeluxe, Herse crank, Paul brakes, Campy headset and more.

Ryan

Oct 20, 2022, 8:51:41 AM10/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Isn't this the same bike posted by  Jason Zakaras?

Jason Zakaras

Oct 20, 2022, 9:10:37 AM10/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sure is!  I'm actually working on a different cockpit area, Shimano bb, possibly a headset change out, and seatpost/saddle combo to bring the price down.  It's too overbuilt for a simpleone, and I've out priced it with all the fancy bits.  It really needed new life pumped into it with the paint, guess I overstoked myself with the build.  I just purchased a hunqapillar and quickbeam so the SO needs to go as baby #5 is due any day now and my n+1 is 1 too heavy...

I should have a more reasonable complete built up by next week.  FYI the light and rack are not included :)

And as mentioned in my FS post, yes I'm in Omaha

cheers,

Jason

Eric Marth

Oct 20, 2022, 11:05:05 AM10/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Apologies for the double post, great looking build as usual, Jason!

Matthew Williams

Oct 20, 2022, 1:41:20 PM10/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hubbuhubbah: Large
Clem Smith L: 52cm
Sam Hillborne F/F/HS: 56cm
$899
Cedar City, UT

Sam Hillborne F/F/HS: 62cm
$1000

Eric Marth

Nov 4, 2022, 2:19:43 PM11/4/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
There's a 62cm Hunqapillar complete at Hope Cyclery for $3,600

IMG_3589.PNG

Eric Marth

Dec 11, 2022, 9:54:29 AM12/11/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Eric Marth

Dec 13, 2022, 8:53:07 AM12/13/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Jared Wilson

Dec 14, 2022, 1:21:31 PM12/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
NOS Bleriot framesets in 55, 57, and 59 on the Facebook group "Rivendellicious"

Good luck!

JRStern11

Dec 14, 2022, 1:32:18 PM12/14/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Not on Face Book, what is the asking price?

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS

Tom Wyland

Dec 14, 2022, 1:47:07 PM12/14/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

JRStern11

Dec 14, 2022, 2:34:12 PM12/14/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tom.  He has adjusted for inflation and shipping will be a killer.  The Bleriot is a great bike, I had one for years and I know people still want them, heck, I did not stop searching till I found a Saluki ashen sold my 55cm Bleriot.  If someone could get it for $1800 or so shipped then good.  I bet shipping will be about $300 or more.

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS

Chris in NZ

Dec 14, 2022, 4:21:59 PM12/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Pitching in on the Bleriots as a Kiwi:

I can't see the FB listing, but I expect these to be the same frames I've seen previously listed on another online trading platform here in NZ at $1400NZD. If they're now listed at $1800, I'm inclined to believe this is still in NZD, around $1000USD.
For shipping allow $500 these days.

I would have bought the 55cm frame last year had I not been in the final stages of ordering a Platypus frame and parts from Riv..

Dec 14, 2022, 8:24:16 PM12/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
From the ad

New in box Rivendell Bleriot framesets in 55, 57 & 59cm sizes.
Ex QBP (Surly/Salsa/All-City) distributor with hard-to-find NOS stock to sell. We bought these when they were available via QBP in MN and have been sitting in dry storage for too long!
Rivendell's first Taiwan-made frames IIRC and the same quality as their current offerings.
59cm currently being held pending payment.
Tange headset professionally fitted to the 59cm model for display. I'm happy to leave as fitted or remove it if preferred.
These are located in Christchurch, NZ and I'm happy to ship worldwide at buyers cost. Approx. international tracked delivery costs in NZ$
Freight to :
USA $707 NZD (approx. $467 USD),
Canada $661 NZD (approx. $590 CAD)
Japan $570 NZD (approx. ¥50,000)
Most of Eastern Asia $570 NZD
UK $661 NZD (approx. £350)
Europe $661 NZD (approx. 410 EU)
You're also welcome to get quotes and arrange you own delivery, typically based on 0.1 m3 volume and 5kg shipping weight.
Shipping is from Christchurch 8061, New Zealand
Or maybe you know someone visiting NZ or in the US Antarctic Program (12 miles from where these are located) with some spare luggage capacity.
Inquiries are welcome and I'm happy to schedule a WhatsApp or Signal video link to verify authenticity. Also Luke Breen, owner of Perennial Cycle in Minneapolis will vouch for me.
I'm open to offers that approximate the price of current equivalent Rivendell framesets, i.e. $1750 USD ($2650 NZD)

Joe Bernard

Dec 14, 2022, 9:14:14 PM12/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I suppose there's someone out there who thinks an NOS Bleriot frameset is worth that kind of money. And bless their heart!

Eliot Balogh

Dec 19, 2022, 5:24:59 PM12/19/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Really nice build Wolbis Slugstone? in Sausalito
I’m not sure about their sizing since 54 is supposed to be 700c? But seems like a good deal.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/562531ea-f1a8-48b4-9db8-68f8cc97e4f1n%40googlegroups.com.

James M

Dec 21, 2022, 10:47:53 AM12/21/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
There's a 52cm Clem H over on the Crust Trader - https://crustbikes.com/a/shopicial/topics/149752

Matt Maceda

Dec 21, 2022, 12:08:08 PM12/21/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sam Hillborne frame, 60cm on instagram @d.m.lane - $1300.00 shipped
Ace mechanic and top bloke David Lane from Hope Cyclery in Johnstown, PA. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a signal boost to the RBW group.

2022-12-21_9-04-28.jpg

Eric Marth

Jan 2, 2023, 3:38:21 PM1/2/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Apologies if I'm double-posting these!

00b0b_8vWlfbUsJwjz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Sam Hillborne
60cm
$2,500
Vienna, Virginia

00c0c_60KIfxajx6oz_0iA0bN_600x450.jpg

Hubbuhubbuh
Large
$4,000-ish
Washington, DC (link is Park Slope craigslist, seller says bike is in Washington, DC)

Nice build from Hope Cyclery!

Eliot Balogh

Jan 2, 2023, 8:57:15 PM1/2/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
There’s a beautiful Ram in Ft Lauderdale

And this Sam in Atlanta

I would have jumped on one if I wasn’t Atlantis hunting.

Ahmed Elgasseir

Jan 2, 2023, 9:57:19 PM1/2/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
And I’m selling my beautiful Sam in San Mateo. 😬 $2100
Pedals and saddle not included.

Ahmed Elgasseir

Department Chair, Visual and Performing Arts

Castilleja School

1310 Bryant Street

Palo Alto, CA 94301

P (415) 654-7977

E aelga...@castilleja.org

www.castilleja.org

Follow us on Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Women Learning. Women Leading.

Eric Marth

Jan 30, 2023, 9:20:25 AM1/30/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Looks like a price drop on the 60cm Hillborne in Vienna.

325914195_6538259239522205_455293595224308313_n.jpg

Sam Hillborne
60cm
$1,850
Vienna, Virginia

matt miller

Jan 31, 2023, 5:12:32 PM1/31/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Not sure the condition under the dirt, but looks like good value for a custom Riv if you are in the San Jose area. Heck, could sell those tower bars and nitto, clean and relist if you don't like it.

Luke Hendrickson

Feb 1, 2023, 1:34:34 AM2/1/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Epic custom!
Message has been deleted

Joe Bernard

Feb 1, 2023, 6:12:08 PM2/1/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
54cm LimeOlive Gus in NorCal. I need somebody to buy this now and sell it to me in a year when I have bike money again!

On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 10:06:51 AM UTC-8 River Bailey wrote:
Just saw this A. Homer Hilsen on craigslist in Chicago...

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/d/chicago-rivendell-homer-hilsen/7576294872.html

Ryan

Feb 1, 2023, 9:38:48 PM2/1/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
That was snapped up fast!. Reynold decal on fork leads me to believe it's an early Waterford Road or LL

JohnS

Feb 2, 2023, 11:03:19 AM2/2/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

Ted Durant

Feb 2, 2023, 11:22:04 AM2/2/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 5:12:08 PM UTC-6 Joe Bernard wrote:
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 10:06:51 AM UTC-8 River Bailey wrote:
Just saw this A. Homer Hilsen on craigslist in Chicago...

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/d/chicago-rivendell-homer-hilsen/7576294872.html

Curious ... ad says, " just not using it as much as I thought I would". How much did they think they were going to use it in December in Chicago?

Ted Durant
Just up the road in Milwaukee, WI USA

Michael Ullmer

Feb 3, 2023, 11:26:33 AM2/3/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
That Double Joe is the same one that was offered on this list a while back that I nearly snatched up. Glad to see it for sale again, still tempted by it!
Message has been deleted

Huston

Feb 5, 2023, 7:49:07 PM2/5/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
58cm Hunq on ebay as seen here.  $3,500.

No relation to seller other than proximity.

Huston
Lexington, KY

Joe Bernard

Feb 6, 2023, 2:12:57 AM2/6/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
62cm double-tube Appaloosa in SF Bay. This is either underpriced or the Riv market is finally having a reality check.

Tom Palmer

Feb 6, 2023, 12:15:57 PM2/6/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
The Platypus above is sold. It is in my garage now.
Tom

Eric Marth

Feb 16, 2023, 7:40:26 PM2/16/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
s-l1600.jpg

Paging brendonoid!

Rivendell custom cyclocross
58cm
$2,800 USD / $4,000 AUD (plus shipping)
Melbourne, Australia

Eric Marth

Feb 21, 2023, 1:21:24 PM2/21/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

Mitch

Feb 24, 2023, 12:54:52 PM2/24/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

Matt Beecher

Feb 26, 2023, 8:36:33 AM2/26/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
It looks like the price has come down just a little bit for the 62cm Sam.

Mike Packard

Feb 26, 2023, 3:15:28 PM2/26/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

Nick in Sac

Feb 27, 2023, 1:34:56 AM2/27/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
For sale is my former Roadini. Bought it and it turned out to be too big for me, looks like it is being sold by the guy who purchased it from me.

Russell Duncan

Feb 27, 2023, 5:41:09 AM2/27/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Not that it’s too difficult to scroll to the bottom of the for sale posting list, how about the next person to post here does so under a new heading such as:Bikes For Sale: Craigslist, ebay, etc. Late Winter edition, 2023, or whatever is to your liking

Russell Duncan
Connecticut River Valley, MA USA

Eliot Balogh

Mar 16, 2023, 6:29:28 PM3/16/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
NOS Saluki on Eugene OR Craiglist. Looks beautiful.

$2500

Eric Marth

Mar 16, 2023, 8:57:37 PM3/16/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
01616_bnemBujwvCA_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Nice Saluki. Here's a picture for reference after the post is deleted.

Drew Henson

Mar 17, 2023, 2:46:18 PM3/17/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Is it cool to shamelessly include our own craigslist listings? Selling my MIT AHH in Seattle from the 2019 run (I replaced it with a sam). Would prefer to keep it local. I I'm also selling a Crust Romanceur frame size M if anyone is in the market which I could ship. Love the bike, just too small.

Matt Beecher

Mar 17, 2023, 7:12:36 PM3/17/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I don't know if there is a rule against this, but why not just create a new FS post for your AHH?  I could have sworn there was a message against selling non-Rivs, but I am not certain on that atm.

Best regards,
Matt in Oswego, IL

Joe Bernard

Mar 17, 2023, 7:20:37 PM3/17/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I don't think anybody minds a self-post here, but I agree if you're selling a Riv you might as well create your own listing so more Rivsters will see it. I tend to lose track of what's in this thread.

Drew Henson

Mar 17, 2023, 10:46:50 PM3/17/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yep - I totally get what y'all are saying and I'm not sure why I posted here versus a separate thread. I was laid up with a head cold today and I blame the medicine.

maxcr

Mar 21, 2023, 3:58:18 PM3/21/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

JAS

Mar 23, 2023, 11:56:31 AM3/23/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
My apologies for not adding all of the links, but if you're looking for a used Riv, check out the Seattle and Portland Craigslists.  Here's one link and a summary,
some of which have been shared earlier.

Also on Seattle CL:
56cm Susie
58cm Homer
59cm Legolas
60cm Sam (Vancouver BC)

Portland CL:
56cm Joe Appa
59cm (XL) Susie
59cm Clem Low

Matti

Mar 30, 2023, 1:25:34 PM3/30/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

Matthew Williams

Apr 7, 2023, 10:30:21 PM4/7/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Ty

Apr 24, 2023, 11:06:25 AM4/24/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
61 cm Toyo built Atlantis Complete
Great looking Atlantis w/ an XTR group set across the water from Seattle, if the frame was smaller I possibly would be posting this bike in a different context. Has been on CL for a few weeks now with regular ad 'bumps' from seller, surprisingly.

1