FS: First generation Suntour Cyclone front derailleur with rare cage extension

Kim H.

9:22 AM (4 hours ago) 9:22 AM
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a Suntour Cyclone 1st generation front derailleur with an extra wide cage extension for sale. This small feature is very rare. This added feature allows the derailleur the ability to handle wider chain ring size range. It was made for the first generation Cyclone front derailleurs and it is not known if it will work on later Cyclone models. The rear derailleur itself is in very good condition with some very modest wear.

I had this on my old road bike from the 70s' with a  T. A. Specialties "Cyclotourist" triple crank set with rings of 54-45-26T for nearly forty years. It worked flawlessly mated with the Suntour Cyclone GT rear derailleur and a Suntour freewheel 13-34T.

I would be very interested in trading this Suntour Cyclone FD for a Shimano CX70 front derailleur bottom pull 31.8/28.6mm clamp diameter with the adapter sleeve in very good to good condition.

$60.00, shipped in the CONUS
Paypal payment, please.

Kim Hetzel