New Craigslist/others thread

Joe Bernard

Sep 28, 2021, 7:04:17 PM9/28/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Sep 30, 2021, 2:47:38 PM9/30/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Joe Bernard

Sep 30, 2021, 4:59:41 PM9/30/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
WOW, check out the chainguard, skirt guard and racks wrapped around front and rear lights. I'm sure it's a tank but I'd ride it! 👍

Joe Bernard

Matthew Williams

Oct 2, 2021, 11:46:38 PM10/2/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Williams

Oct 3, 2021, 3:00:50 PM10/3/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Williams

Oct 3, 2021, 8:37:46 PM10/3/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Erik

Oct 10, 2021, 1:43:03 PM10/10/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Clem L
Large
$1850 Complete
Napa, CA

Not associated with the seller in any way!  Just came across it looking for old bikes to rebuild.

Eric Marth

Oct 12, 2021, 8:14:37 PM10/12/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Slightly Rivved Bridgestone RB-T. Seller says possibly 53cm. $600. Fredericksburg, VA.

00q0q_7Mgys8BLvzWz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Doug H.

Oct 12, 2021, 8:58:04 PM10/12/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I considered the 59 Clem L but I really need the 52 at 5"10" and an 83 PBH. I spoke to Grant one day on the phone and he said he rides a 59 and is of similar size to me. It just looks too big although I've not tried one.
Doug
Athens, GA

Edwin W

Oct 15, 2021, 11:06:08 AM10/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
60cm Cheviot frame at my LBS
$1400

Edwin
Nashville, TN

Jake Kutchins

Oct 16, 2021, 12:10:05 PM10/16/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
The Clem H (I assume a 52?) seems like a very good deal if someone's looking...I contacted the owner and he said he's willing to ship.

Valerie Yates

Oct 21, 2021, 8:43:44 PM10/21/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Nice looking Cheviot 50cm complete in Boulder CO $3200. I have no connection to the seller and don’t know if he/she will ship.

Val in Boulder, CO

Jeffrey Marco

Oct 25, 2021, 4:10:12 PM10/25/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

64cm Rambouillet
$1100
Ypsilanti Michigan

59cm Clem Smith Jr. L
On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 7:04:17 PM UTC-4 Joe Bernard wrote:
62cm Sam
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/d/petaluma-62cm-sam-hillborne-new/7385309583.html

Paul Choi

Oct 27, 2021, 3:57:18 PM10/27/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

nus...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2021, 2:54:33 PM11/24/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
51cm Appaloosa rolling chassis FS in Stillwater, MN: https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/bik/d/stillwater-rivendell-joe-appaloosa-51cm/7411488634.html. Go Ponies!

Joe Bernard

Nov 24, 2021, 9:25:36 PM11/24/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
51cm SOMA San Marcos frame in San Francisco. "Rare" is accurate, these seemed kinda plentiful for a a few years then disappeared.

Joe Bernard

Nov 24, 2021, 9:39:59 PM11/24/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
That seller has a nice '93 Bridgestone RB-1 frame, too, $300. Says 54cm C-to-C, I believe it's a 56 per the catalog.

Joe Bernard

Joe Grandia

Nov 27, 2021, 12:11:11 PM11/27/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
60cm Rambouillet for $1,250. Looks really clean. To far away from me, otherwise I might be tempted.

Joe

Ben Mihovk

Nov 30, 2021, 8:30:33 AM11/30/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Ben Mihovk

Dec 3, 2021, 8:28:29 AM12/3/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Edwin W

Dec 6, 2021, 12:01:49 PM12/6/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Eric Marth

Dec 6, 2021, 12:23:53 PM12/6/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
54cm 2021 Joe Appaloosa in orange. Built by Crust Bikes in Richmond, VA. $4,000. No relations.

Jeremy Simon

Dec 8, 2021, 12:25:17 AM12/8/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Please someone pick up this beautiful and large Clem L before I do something I regret

ericyue...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2021, 3:23:04 PM12/8/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Jesus Christ, I do not need another bike but that Clem is such an insane deal I feel like it's offensive for me not to buy it.

Jared Wilson

Dec 8, 2021, 3:25:54 PM12/8/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I emailed on the Clem L last night, still no response.

Matthew P

Dec 9, 2021, 10:22:18 PM12/9/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
'Nother Rivendale for sale. A tall one
67cm Rivendell A. Homer Hilsen Single top tube.
San Diego
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/d/san-diego-rivendell-homer-hilsen/7406756215.html

Kevin D norcal - santa rosa

Dec 9, 2021, 10:33:24 PM12/9/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Here's a couple more in the SF Bay and one in San Diego:

Rivendell custom? 50cm  $1450 frame    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/d/fairfax-wow-beautiful-1995-rivendell/7413622781.html
*this is at Marin Bike Museum (likely a donation)   I think they are open to offers on their listings.  I called once to ask about a Frejus they had listed - Joe Breeze picked up and was very helpful checking measurements.  Check it out if you're in Marin.  They also have a great collection of cycling books and other neat stuff in the file cabinets.

Matthew Williams

Dec 9, 2021, 10:58:41 PM12/9/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Saluki
62cm
$2000
Laramie, WY

Redwood
62cm
$1750
Palo Alto, CA

Atlantis F/F/HS
51cm
$999
Jamestown, NY

Appaloosa
54cm
$4000
Patchogue, NY

Rambouillet
Medium (contact seller for size)
$300
Lowell, MA

Rambouillet
58cm
$1500
Huntsville, AL

Clem Smith H
52cm
$2250*
Ann Arbor, MI

*also listed here for $2000:

Appaloosa
54cm
$2500
Dallas, TX

A. Homer Hilsen
67cm
$2100
Pacific Beach, CA

A. Homer Hilsen
64cm
$3400
Rohnert Park, CA

Clem Smith Jr.
64cm
$1000
Santa Cruz, CA

Sam Hillborne
62cm
$3100
Walnut Creek, CA

Roadini
61cm
$1500
Walnut Creek, CA

Standard/L’Eroica (1995 Waterford) F/F/HS
50cm
$1450
Fairfax, CA

Atlantis
size unspecified, contact seller
$2160
Newark, CA

Clem Smith L
size unspecified, contact seller
$2500
Midland, MI

Protovelo
57.5cm
$1299

Matthew Williams

Dec 10, 2021, 2:08:40 PM12/10/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
SimpleOne
56cm
$1800
Omaha, NB
https://www.ebay.com/itm/403347901149

maxcr

Dec 10, 2021, 2:58:58 PM12/10/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bik/d/lowell-rivendell-ramboulliet-classic/7418735163.html

I sent a note to see if it's still available - what a steal! Not sure if the size is right for me though

Max

Joe Bernard

Dec 10, 2021, 3:34:07 PM12/10/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Those SimpleOne's lead a hard life, don't they? I haven't seen one in years that wasn't scratched all to heck!

Joe Bernard

Bones

Dec 11, 2021, 10:53:54 AM12/11/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I recently acquired one that's in really decent shape, somehow. Now that I've been riding it daily for a month or two, I can easily see why they lead a hard life. Super fun bike.

Bones

Michael Morrissey

Dec 13, 2021, 8:41:45 PM12/13/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Is this the Rambouillet for sale in Lowell, MA?

Michael

Joe Bernard

Dec 13, 2021, 8:54:45 PM12/13/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Not unless someone changed most of the parts. The Cyclofiend bike is pretty much the stock triple build Riv did on those, the Lowell bike is a double with dt shifters, single-pivot brakes, non-aero levers and different rims.

Eric Marth

Dec 14, 2021, 10:19:46 AM12/14/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm not sure what's more surprising, a $300 Ram or that it was seemingly left outside to the elements for a few years.

Bill Lindsay

Dec 15, 2021, 3:29:35 PM12/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Matthew Williams linked:

====================
====================

It's also on ebay for $3000:

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA

Joe Bernard

Dec 15, 2021, 3:35:48 PM12/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Dec 18, 2021, 8:47:34 PM12/18/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Matthew Williams

Dec 18, 2021, 9:17:39 PM12/18/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Williams

Dec 19, 2021, 6:23:59 PM12/19/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Williams

Dec 19, 2021, 9:32:31 PM12/19/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Kevin D norcal - santa rosa

Dec 22, 2021, 3:10:07 PM12/22/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Andrew Letton

Dec 22, 2021, 10:19:10 PM12/22/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
A steal at $350! ...but 3cm too big for me and a big ocean away...
cheers,
Andrew in Sydney

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/b41b4506-d6e0-415c-8cab-660f59df61c2n%40googlegroups.com
.

Matthew Williams

Dec 29, 2021, 11:53:51 AM12/29/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Huston

Dec 29, 2021, 8:32:14 PM12/29/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
The last Clem on that list is mine. Its a 52. I have bike ADD.

Matthew Williams

Dec 30, 2021, 5:40:40 PM12/30/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Eric Marth

Jan 2, 2022, 2:26:52 PM1/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Matthew Williams

Jan 3, 2022, 6:28:26 PM1/3/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Williams

Jan 5, 2022, 8:19:36 PM1/5/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Williams

Jan 6, 2022, 11:36:31 PM1/6/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Clem Smith Jr. L
52cm
$1700
Oakland, CA
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/d/oakland-rivendell-clem-smith-jr-52cm/7429629322.html

Sam Hillborne
56cm
$2500
Portland, OR
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185245658576

Frank Jones
57cm
$2800
Portland, OR
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185245621839

Rambouillet

Matthew Williams

Jan 8, 2022, 3:56:10 PM1/8/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
A. Homer Hilsen frameset
55cm
$1300
Redlands, CA
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334283886055

Matthew Williams

Jan 9, 2022, 12:27:10 AM1/9/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Sam Hillborne frameset
55cm
$785
Loveland, OH
https://www.ebay.com/itm/133988581885

Matthew Williams

Jan 9, 2022, 11:32:50 PM1/9/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Edwin W

Jan 10, 2022, 3:17:57 PM1/10/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
58cm Rambo full bike in Huntsville back up at $1500

No connection,

Edwin

On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 11:01:49 AM UTC-6 Edwin W wrote:
58cm Rambo in Huntsville
No connection,
Edwin

ericf3

Jan 11, 2022, 9:49:02 PM1/11/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Friday Harbor, Washington, United States

$3600 USD

Rivendell 61CM A. Homer Hilsen, with premium parts. I bought this frame some years ago (5 or 10?) on Ebay, I don't recall if it was sold as new, but the frame looks flawless to me. Sorry, I don't know when or where it was built, perhaps someone in the know could tell from the serial number maybe? I measure the seat tube at 61CM ctr-top, 59CM ctr-ctr. Top tube 59CM ctr-ctr. Standover height 86.5CM. Headtube 185MM.

I built it up several years ago with top end components, and it's been in heated storage since (except for a short test ride). It came with the Ultegra headset, everything other part is new (except the seatpost, and the Crank Brothers pedals, speaking of which I will replace with some flat pedals if you don't want them).

Matthew Williams

Jan 12, 2022, 5:03:22 PM1/12/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Austin Plocher

Jan 12, 2022, 6:52:27 PM1/12/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Friend's '87 Specialized Stumpjumper made up into a real nice commuter, could-be tourer
Size: 22.5
Lotta good info in the posting
https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/d/brooklyn-1987-specialized-stumpjumper/7431637139.html

Edwin W

Jan 13, 2022, 2:33:14 PM1/13/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
$2000 1987 Rivved out Stumpjumper. Wow!

If someone will buy it, it is worth that much,

Edwin

Joe Mullins

Jan 15, 2022, 4:05:23 PM1/15/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Matthew Williams

Jan 16, 2022, 10:47:22 PM1/16/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Atlantis frameset
62cm
$1500
Bridgeport, TX
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/316744007102323

Richard Rose

Jan 17, 2022, 8:05:53 AM1/17/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone else noticed a large majority of for sale bikes are on the large side?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 16, 2022, at 10:47 PM, Matthew Williams <matthewwil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Atlantis frameset

Jason Glenn

Jan 17, 2022, 9:47:45 AM1/17/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
What I've noticed is how many of the bikes are low mileage.

Paul Choi

Jan 17, 2022, 9:59:01 AM1/17/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
YOLO has worked its way into the bike world. Riders are not willing to wait years to figure of if they like a bike. They hit the eject button pretty quick now.

Matthew Williams

Jan 17, 2022, 8:40:42 PM1/17/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Joe Bernard

Jan 20, 2022, 1:23:43 AM1/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
X0-1 repainted to "better than Pumpkin" Orange. Yeah.

Ryan

Jan 20, 2022, 8:36:48 AM1/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
2500! Yowsa! The original pumpkin was surprisingly nice with a bit of a pearlescent sheen you could see in sunlight. Still have mine bought in September 1993 and the paint has held up surprisingly well. And it's not like I've stored the bike in a vault or anything. It's been ridden but not abused...with some upgrades.

Still a classic IMHO

Bill Lindsay

Jan 20, 2022, 12:29:56 PM1/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I emailed the seller on that one a few days back.  Haven't heard back yet...

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA

Joe Bernard

Jan 20, 2022, 2:26:22 PM1/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
To calarify because I was trying to be nice (it's my new thing), I don't think the color on '93 X0-1's needs improving. I wouldn't repaint at all unless it was completely trashed.

Joe Bernard

Ryan

Jan 20, 2022, 4:48:12 PM1/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yeah, Joe...I thought that's what you meant...may be one reason why I'm not super-jonesing for an orange quickbeam...although if a 54 QB fell into my lap like the proverbial crumbs from the proverbial rich man's table, I wouldn't be  unhappy😊

Joe Bernard

Jan 20, 2022, 5:01:22 PM1/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Right?? I can't even ride singlespeeds these days and I would snap up a 54 QB in a heartbeat. Any color! (but make it green)

Chris Halasz

Jan 22, 2022, 12:31:14 PM1/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
60cm Heron Touring Bicycle - $2,650 - Los Angeles Area

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/d/los-angeles-60cm-heron-touring-bicycle/7435452066.html

Ad includes:

Mix of Ultegra, Shimano 600, Deore LX, and Cane Creek components.
Cantilever brakes
Cane Creek brake levers
Mavic AZ19 alu wheels
Nitto stem, seatpost, and bars.
Brooks leather saddle and leather bar tape.
Newer Clement/Schwalbe touring/gravel tires.
Stainless bottle cages
Stainless rear rack
Nitto "Campee" compact front rack with Cr-Mo fork-mount extension

Eric Marth

Jan 28, 2022, 8:42:41 AM1/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
No relation to seller but an exquisite 62cm Rambouillet in San Francisco. Lots more pictures on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZP662ePJRl/

FOR SALE $1850

“When you can’t find the barn, make the barn find!”

I’ve been in a lot of barns and not once have I found a Rene Herse covered in cob webs or a Routens hanging from the rafters. Rather than die waiting I decided to have a go at making my own 6 years ago.

Lots of international eBay purchases, de-anodizing, patination, dremeling and head scratching transformed this 62cm Rivendell Rambouillet into my French barn find/American Rat Rod fantasy.

This was my forever bike, but I find myself needing to pay bills while I’m in Cal Fire academy. This bike has taken me across the Sierra and through the vineyards of Chianti. Works as a daily driver, L’eroica limo and country camper.

PLEASE look at all the juicy detailed photos and descriptions in the highlights section of my profile.

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 8.31.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-28 at 8.32.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-28 at 8.32.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-28 at 8.32.45 AM.png

Mike Packard

Jan 31, 2022, 12:10:26 PM1/31/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Nikko in Oakland

Feb 2, 2022, 5:14:13 PM2/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
https://glensfalls.craigslist.org/bik/d/east-poultney-rivendell-romulus-57cm/7435319702.html

Romulus in 57cm for $2000 in upstate New York, but can be shipped at buyers expense.

Matthew Williams

Feb 8, 2022, 1:58:17 PM2/8/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Clem Smith Jr. L: 52cm
$2100
Athens, GA

Hubbuhhubbuh: Large/Medium
$3000
Indianapolis, IN

Clem Smith Jr. L: 59cm
$2400
Indianapolis, IN

Clem Smith: 52cm
$2250
Ann Arbor, MI

Sam Hillborne F/F/HS: 48cm
$1300
Los Angeles, CA

Sam Hillborne: 51cm
$3500
Seattle, WA

A. Homer Hilsen: 64cm
$3200
Rohnert Park, CA

Sam Hillborne: 55cm
$2500
San Mateo, CA

Sam Hillborne: 58cm
$2500
Oakland, CA

Clem Smith Jr.: 60cm
$2200
Livermore, CA

Clem Smith Jr. L
$2500
Midland, MI

Clem Smith Jr. L F/F/HS: 64cm
$1050
Annandale, VA

Glorius Mixte: 52cm
$2700
Austin, TX

Appaloosa: 57cm
C$5000
Montréal, QC

Protovelo: 58cm
$1299
New York, NY

Johnny Alien

Feb 8, 2022, 3:36:43 PM2/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
That Glorius is amazing

Richard Rose

Feb 8, 2022, 3:42:51 PM2/8/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
The Athens, Georgia one does not pop up.
Midland, Mi Clem is sold - I bought it.:)
Ann Arbor one has been parted out.
FYI

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2022, at 3:36 PM, Johnny Alien <johnny....@gmail.com> wrote:

That Glorius is amazing

Joe Bernard

Feb 8, 2022, 3:46:20 PM2/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I want that Glorius but I'd be sooooo tempted to ship it straight to Joe Bell for very expensive paint. Probably not the best idea! 😜 💸💸💸

The Athens Clem L is Doug H's, I think he sold it this morning.

Ryan

Feb 8, 2022, 3:59:30 PM2/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Oh Wow! Barn find???

Paint around the head lugs looks a little rough, like some sort of rust bloom or something..color looks meh because of dust and discoloration, but probably  nice in 2005...and that dark roast coffee color just screams for cream accents.

Definitely an orphan in need of a good home

Joe Bernard

Feb 8, 2022, 5:29:21 PM2/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
It's one of the clearcoat-over-raw frames Riv did in the later '00s. That gave up on it for exactly the reason you state, the steel starts to rust under the coat and freaks people out. I briefly owned a Bombadil with this and didn't like it (the finish) much, I sold it to listmember Jason. He painted it!

Eric Marth

Feb 8, 2022, 5:38:32 PM2/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
This one is a stunner. I love the look of the raw steel frames especially with brass brazing... I don't mind the look of the rusty brown though I would worry about corrosion and maintenance of course.

Roberta

Feb 8, 2022, 6:19:30 PM2/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
What PBH would fit this 52 cm Glorious?

Johnny Alien

Feb 8, 2022, 6:34:34 PM2/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Probably pretty similar to a Betty Foy 52 as thats the model that came out after the Glorius and also used 650B wheels. Rivendell says 70-81 for the BF in the 52 size.

Joe Mullins

Feb 8, 2022, 7:13:41 PM2/8/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
This is such a beautiful bike. I’ve always loved the look of clear coated raw steel. I hope someone gets to give this “new” bike a good home!

Joe

On Feb 8, 2022, at 3:34 PM, Johnny Alien <johnny....@gmail.com> wrote:

Probably pretty similar to a Betty Foy 52 as thats the model that came out after the Glorius and also used 650B wheels. Rivendell says 70-81 for the BF in the 52 size.

Joe Bernard

Feb 8, 2022, 7:19:34 PM2/8/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Roberta,

Here's the geometry chart I had buried somewhere in my phone. Effective toptube 57.5. Do you have a 54 Homer? That bike is 57cm ETT so very close.

Joe Bernard

Screenshot_20220208-161430_Word.jpg

Matthew Williams

Feb 9, 2022, 1:37:03 AM2/9/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Joe Mullins

Feb 13, 2022, 8:30:05 PM2/13/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
FS: Rivendell Canti Romulus 57cm
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/bik/d/la-canada-flintridge-fs-rivendell-canti/7445697737.html

On Jan 20, 2022, at 2:01 PM, Joe Bernard <joer...@gmail.com> wrote:

Right?? I can't even ride singlespeeds these days and I would snap up a 54 QB in a heartbeat. Any color! (but make it green)

Mike Godwin

Feb 14, 2022, 1:28:31 AM2/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Wow that is a cool art project! Just lovely.

Mike SLO CA

Eric Marth

Feb 14, 2022, 8:03:56 AM2/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yeah, Mike! I continue to look at these pictures and think about Lyle's Rambouillet quite a lot.

Caroline Golum

Feb 14, 2022, 10:40:29 AM2/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I do not need another 52cm Riv mixte but I am seriously, seriously tempted to inquire about that Glorius.

Johnny Alien

Feb 14, 2022, 11:07:45 AM2/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I am so shocked that's still available.

maxcr

Feb 15, 2022, 9:56:57 PM2/15/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Eric Marth

Feb 18, 2022, 7:37:03 PM2/18/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Jay Lonner

Feb 18, 2022, 9:38:45 PM2/18/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
That QB is a good deal! I’ve been swapping messages with the seller, who runs a bike shop. It’s a consignment sale, which he says is a cash-only deal. Not really feasible for me, being on the opposite coast, but I’d be surprised if he couldn’t find a local buyer.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA

Sent from my Atari 400

On Feb 18, 2022, at 4:37 PM, Eric Marth <eric...@gmail.com> wrote:

61cm Quickbeam, $1,100 in Cream Ridge, NJ

Marty Gierke, Stewartstown PA

Feb 19, 2022, 1:53:02 PM2/19/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yeah, maybe too good a deal. It was sold before I could make the call. Someone here snag it? I had a 64 QB a while back, but it always felt just a little too tall for me. Fun bike though.

Marty

Matt Maceda

Feb 22, 2022, 12:17:32 AM2/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
58cm 650b Rivendell A Homer Hilsen - $2,000 (Los Angeles)

"Sale includes Frameset plus Silver brakes"
00h0h_6sBKNMnHevDz_0CI0nR_600x450.jpg

Matt Maceda

Feb 22, 2022, 12:18:35 AM2/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Sean B.

Feb 22, 2022, 4:20:29 PM2/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
The price on that AHH is ridiculous. You could get a brand new frame for cheaper.

Joe Bernard

Feb 22, 2022, 6:09:30 PM2/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yeah I'm officially sick of the Rivendell price gougers. There was some sense to it at the height of the pandemic bike boom/supply shortage, but it's just rude now.

Joe Bernard

John G.

Feb 22, 2022, 7:20:09 PM2/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I think this was posted right after the 58 cm Homers sold out at Riv. Pretty frustrating, though I'm glad the Homer seems to be selling well. I posted elsewhere, but my new Homer is just stunning to ride and gaze upon.
It is loading more messages.