WTB 46 or 48 Noodles

Berkeleyan

Nov 21, 2021, 7:06:35 PM11/21/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm looking for a pair of good or better condition Noodles, widest sizes. Not really looking for a cockpit,  just bars. If you must include other bits, talk to me, it might work. Prefer local to East Bay for in-person pickup, but open to shipping.

I've given the Albastach bars a good test on my new frame, and they're definite improvement over M-bars but I really miss the interrupter levers on my other Noodle-equipped bike, and I also want a lower position for fast descents.

Yes, the Albas are going to be available.

- Andrew, Berkeley

Berkeleyan

Nov 22, 2021, 5:34:31 PM11/22/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I found a local pair of 48 Noodles, in a clean trade for my Albastache bars. Thanks RBW Bunch!

- Andrew, Berkeley