FS: Sackville hub bags/rack, Nitto bars, Rene Herse

Collin A

Sep 11, 2022, 2:10:32 PM9/11/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Folks,

My wife is going through some adjustments on her homer, and now we've got some spare parts! We are open for a trade for a backabike bag in olive or forest green if you've got one lying around...

Photos:

Nitto Hub Area Rack with Sackville Bags - These are wonderful and are made for each other, practically new condition except for some garage dust. Super solid connection with some irish straps and classy looking. Also, pretty dang light, lighter than my bikepacking bags with a tubus rack! Asking for $350 + shipping in a 14"x12"x6" box

Nitto Albatross Bars - 56 cm (1 cm longer than the normal ones), again in great condition. My wife clearly takes care of her bike much better than I do! Heat treated Alu variety. Asking $100+shipping in a 22"x8"x8" box

Rene Herse Juniper Ridge Endurance - 650x48 knobby endurance casings. These have about 300 miles on them, but ride great on the local trails around Salt Lake City and Bay Area. No flats, slices, cuts, etc. Asking $120 +shipping in a USPS regional flat rate box A.

All shipping will be from 95816 and the cheapest option out there, likely USPS or bikeflights.

Cheers,
Collin in Sactown

Collin A

Sep 11, 2022, 10:06:25 PM9/11/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Albatross bars are spoken for, but the tires and the bags/rack are still up for grabs! Also still looking for the backabike bag...

Collin in Smokeramento

Reid Echols

Sep 12, 2022, 12:14:46 PM9/12/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Collin,

I've got a like new Sackville Baggabond, if you're interested?

Either way, I might interested in those tires and the HAR.

Thanks,
Reid in Austin

Collin A

Sep 12, 2022, 5:57:37 PM9/12/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM'd ya!

Collin A

Sep 16, 2022, 4:44:08 PM9/16/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
There have been a couple nibbles on the rack and bags, but no takers. Updated below:

Nitto Hub Area Rack with Sackville Bags - These are wonderful and are made for each other, practically new condition except for some garage dust. Super solid connection with some irish straps and classy looking. Also, pretty dang light, lighter than my bikepacking bags with a tubus rack! Asking for $300 + shipping in a 14"x12"x6" box

Rene Herse Juniper Ridge Endurance - 650x48 knobby endurance casings. These have about 300 miles on them, but ride great on the local trails around Salt Lake City and Bay Area. No flats, slices, cuts, etc. Asking $120 shipped.

Collin in Sactown

Collin A

Sep 25, 2022, 3:44:36 PM9/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
RH Tires are gone, but the rack/bags are still available. Open to reasonable offers!

Collin in Sactown

Collin A

Sep 28, 2022, 10:46:38 PM9/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch