The World's Ride

John Rinker

Sep 27, 2022, 8:34:49 PM9/27/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Some lovely photos by Steve McCurry of very utilitarian bicycles around the world. Of course, these really make our 'fancy' bikes look even that more fancy...in a good way!

india-11443.jpeg
Cheers, John

peec...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2022, 8:03:10 AM9/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
thanks for that.  tlp

James M

Sep 28, 2022, 9:34:36 AM9/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Interesting, thanks.  Cool to see several double-top-tube bicycles in there!

mark etze

Sep 28, 2022, 9:41:52 AM9/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I want to be the guy in Cuba.

Eric Floden

Sep 28, 2022, 10:21:56 AM9/28/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
haha, me too

great pics

brizbarn

Sep 29, 2022, 6:25:17 PM9/29/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
great collection of photos and quotes. thanks for sharing.

Wesley

Sep 29, 2022, 7:02:14 PM9/29/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
As for me, since the Cuban guy is claimed, I will be the one in Dublin.

Great photo essay, thanks for the link.
-W