For Sale: Swift Zeitgeist (~2018-2019) burgundy, X-Pac, small & large

Matthew P

Jul 18, 2020, 6:58:21 PM7/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
For sale:

X-Pac burgundy Swift Zeitgeist (~2018-2019; before the latest model), small and large.

Large has Bagman quick release system and support.

I purchased from Swift as demo/shelf models.  They had them on bikes for a photo shoot.
I never used.  They had masking tape on them and I cleaned off the small amount of residue (lightly; go over it again with what you're comfortable with) left behind.
I'm going with bigger bags.  I would like to keep such nice bags but I've overspent lately and better sell to recover funds.

I'm asking:
$190 for the large with the Bagman quick release system and support
$140 for the large bag alone
$80 for the support and quick release
$120 for the small Zeitgeist

I'll ship to CONUS, splitting the shipping with the buyer.

Pics:

Thanks
-Matthew