WTB: 65cm Clem H (or something similar)

Jack Thomson

Jun 2, 2022, 12:31:06 PM6/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch

Hello,

As the title says I’m looking to find something more in the All Road category with a budget of around 2500 USD (for something built up, or for a gaggle of compatible parts with a frame).

Height -  6’8”
PBH    ~101cm

Ive seen the new 64cm Clem L they’ve got on the website but the frame/colour combo isn’t quite speaking to me.

Thanks for your time,

Jack

ps.  extra bonus points you happen to live in or near Vancouver BC as it would be great to throw a leg over it.

Michael Waldschmidt

Jun 3, 2022, 2:25:14 AM6/3/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi,

While you’re at it:  I’m looking for a big bike too:  Clem L or Appaloosa, etc.  64cm, 65cm, or larger?  Not looking for a road bike, exactly, (that’s for my 1990 Waterford, WI Schwinn Paramount, 68cm)

Height -  6’8”
PBH    ~100cm

Jack’s in 1st place for the bike, of course.

Thanks!

Mike
Wisconsin

Matthew Williams