WTB: Fabios Chest Small

Michael Ullmer

Sep 20, 2021, 5:36:34 PM9/20/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
After a wonderful weekend spent riding some gravel out in Wenatchee, I decided I need to switch up my cockpit setup on my gravel bike. It's currently sporting narrow (42cm) drop bars with a rando bag and on technical terrrain I really need something wider. I've got some Crust Towel Rack bars coming and I'm hoping to pair it with a small Fab's Chest. Anyone have one in their bin?

Thanks!

Mike in Seattle

Ryan Stanis

Oct 2, 2021, 1:07:49 PM10/2/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

Just saw that a Swift Industries made, Coyote X-Pac is for sale on ebay as we speak.  Current going price is about the same as getting one new however.

take care,