NYC based bike campers

Minh

Jul 1, 2024, 4:03:35 PM (yesterday) Jul 1
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi all,

I recently did a packratters organized bike camp, and realized how much I enjoyed the quiet and being disconnected after a long ride (we went up to Croton).  I've been trying to find other opportunities to do it again, I know about the 718 organized rides (its my local bike shop), but i've also been trying to find a small group to organize semi-informally, both to share the cost of the camp fees but also to have some backup during the ride and onsite.

Are there folks in this group that do this already that would be open for a singleton to join? Or are there a few people interested in trying to arrange something?  i'm old and slow, and won't stay up all nite drinking beer at the campfire--though I will support you if you do!   If we go to Croton, I know a lady named Susan that bakes great pies, first one is on me!

Minh
Quickbeam (green, way too many accessories), Park Slope

2:56 AM (20 hours ago) 2:56 AM
to RBW Owners Bunch
Helmets kids do camp outs in NY. https://www.instagram.com/helmet_kids/? I've ridden with that crew a couple times when they came down to southern PA for bike gatherings and they were solid. Plenty of Rivendells and Riv adjacent bikes amongst them.

Franco Rinaldi

6:06 PM (5 hours ago) 6:06 PM
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Minh,

I’d be down to plan some trips! I live in Rockaway beach. Would be stoked to meet up!

Best,

Franco Rinaldi

-Pardon any typos, Siri typed this message-

On Jul 1, 2024, at 4:03 PM, Minh <mgian...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,